{17} Josh

Three days later...
Coco's POV:

"Ok so you are Jenny right?"

"Yup"

"Can you tell me about everyone."

"Ok so... Flebsy liked Y/N and Adriana. Y/N was dating Corl. Corl slept with Adriana on accident. Flebsy got in a car crash. Flebsy is paralyzed from the waist down and is dating Adriana. Corl and Y/N are split up and she is dating Josh."

"Ok got it so far..."

"Alex and Lexi are dating, Sub and I are dating, and Denis and Tabitha are dating. That is the simple part."

"Ok..."

"Elijah and Taylor were dating, Kaitlyn and Ethan were too.But Kaitlyn accidentally kissed Elijah in a dark elevator we were trapped in. And then I was told yesterday that Elijah caught Taylor kissing a man. And then he hooked up with Kaitlyn and crap. Anyway... college is a mess."

"Wow."

"Yea..."

"So..."

"Yea...."

•••

Joshua's POV:

I picked my phone up off the counter and dialed her number. "Hello, Y/N?"

"Yea?"

"What is Corl's number?"

"Why..."

"I heard he was good with technical equipment like microphones."

"Ok. It's uh... 1-346-944-9853"

{A/N that's a random number don't call it}

"Ok babe muah bye."

"DON'T CALL ME B-" I hung up.

2 hours later...

"Hey Braden!"

"Uh hi?" He seemed scared.

"Hey, so can you fix my mic? I work at the bar on 25th street and some drunk man broke it on karaoke night."

He nodded and headed to his bedroom. I sat on the couch and waited. Corl didn't question how I got his number or address so I was suspicious.

"How is Y/N and your relationship?" I asked when he headed back into the living room.

"We broke up and are both single."

"I heard she met up with you the other night."

"Yea... we talked.. and we kissed but.. she won't get back with me and I don't know why."

Again he didn't question how I knew, probably because I was friends with Sketch, but I was livid.

They kissed?!?!!

"I got to go bud. Cya around!"

I grabbed my microphone and headed out of the dorm. Heart racing, I tromped the staircases as I fled to my car. I got in a cranked it so the air would turn on because I was livid.

Your POV:

"Ok bye."

I hung up the phone with Josh and put it in my bag. Why did he want me over so badly? He seemed so... angry. I turned on my car and pulled out of the parking lot and headed to Josh's.

•••

"Hey love." I reached up and kissed him on the cheek. Josh gestures for the couch and I politely sat down. "Y/N, we need to talk."

"Okay..."

"Listen Y/N I really like you, like REALLY like you. But you can't be with Corl." He grabbed my wrist gently.

"I'm not with Corl."

His face grew suddenly dark.

"Really? Because I heard you... kissed."

My jaw dropped and I couldn't speak. But that moment of hesitation killed me.

"So it's true. You did kiss!"

"What? No! Uh no! We... uh no we didn't!"

"You're lying! You still love him!"

His grip tightened on my wrist.

"Yes we kissed but... he kissed me!" I bit my lip. Joshua grabbed my other wrist and pinned me down.

"Never. Speak. To him. Again." He let go of one of my wrists and slapped me hard across the cheek.

I reached up to feel the blood trickling down my face.

+++

Yea....

Whoop whoop

Follow me on twitter and instagram @CorlWillBe4ever for post updates from now on.

PEACE CACTICORNS

~Madi🙃