{18} ...

Your POV:

"Josh," I stood dumbfounded,"why.."

"Never speak to that blithering idiot again or.. or one of you gets hurt."

I pushed him off of me forcefully and removed his hand from my wrist as is he were some kind of pest.

"Oh and... babe, tell one of your girlfriends about this and they'll be worse off than you."

I didn't look back at him as I walked out the door and slammed it behind me. Forcing myself to stay calm I strutted down the road to my car. People gasped when they saw the red mark and blood trickling down my chin.
I sat in my car and drove as fast as I could, without law breaking of course, to my dorm.

•••

As soon as I stepped inside I was greeted by Coco and Jenny watching TV on the couch.

"Y/N oh my gosh!" Jenny struggles to get off the couch. "Your face!"
She ran to the kitchen and wet a rag in the sink. Coco just sat and stared. "Uh," Coco cleared her throat,"what, what happened?"

Oh god, I had to make up an excuse. I'm a terrible liar. "I was j-just walking on the quad. And some guy was uh.. skateboarding and knocked me on to the concrete." I really hope that they believed that.

"Oh honey.." Jenny came over with the rag and held it to my cheek.

"I'm fine.. really. I just want to lay down."

They nodded in unison and let me go to my room. I closed the door behind my with a loud thud, and locked it tight. I plopped down on my bed and let it all loose. The salty tears flowed down my check and onto my jacket. Tears stung my wound as I turned over to scream into my pillow. How could Joshua be so... abusive?

As much as I now hated Joshua I still just wondered, "why?"

+++

Ye

Vote Madi for Cacticorn Nation President!!

PEACE CACTICORNS

~Madi🙃