#1

Kylie POV

"Hey Kylie" I turn facing my friend Harry. I smile.

"Oh hey, whatsup?" I said putting a chip in my mouth and chewing it.

"What looks better on me this pink shirt or purple?" He said showing me two same looking shirts. I laugh.

"Their both the same shirt, just different color" I said trying to stop laughing. He looks at me serious.

"Well I'm going later with some friends to eat and i wanna know which would look for the night!" He said.

I point to the pink shirt. "Cause I've seen you more with pink shirts, and cause purple that purple is a little bit to much of color" I said and he nods and winks at me and leaves to his dorm.

"BESTFRIEND" I hear Stass, aka Anastasia my bestfriend, but it's weird how I can hear her and she's not even with me in the room.

I stand up and open my door, looking out side seeing Stass running towards me in the hallway. My eyes grow wide as she gets closer, until I feel a her tackle me to the ground.

"Ouch, what the fuck Stass" I said massaging my shoulder from pain. I remove her from on top of me and stand up.

"What's wrong?" I questioned after she tackled me to the ground hard.

"You mean whats good?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Well whatever , but what happened?" She puts her hand to her back pocket and pulls out papers.

"I won tickets to a concert!" I smile at her.

"Nice!" I said.

"Your coming with me right?" I nod.

"Duh, I'm your bestfriend" She smiles.

"Great! We are so going to get Bieber Fever over there!" She said dropping on the couch. My jaw opens.

"Really, Bieber?" I said and roll my eyes.

"Yeah!" She answered.

"Well bye bye" I said walking to get more chips.

"What?, Come on! , lets go!" I shaked my head.

"You know I'm not a fan of Biebs" I said.

"Well you were!" She said.

"Yeah, like two or three years ago, but not anymore" I said.

"Just come with me, please, for me!" I sigh, "Ugh, fine"

She stands on the couch and starts jumping. "Yay!" She jumps on me, hugging me.

"Ouch" I said in pain.

She gets off from me and looks at me.
"What? You hurt my shoulder" I said and she chuckles.

————–
Day of Concert...

"I'm ready Stass" I said walking out of my room to the living room.

"Stass?" I look around and no sign of her.

Until I hear my phone ring, I look down and I see a message from Stass.

Hurry, Im in the Car! Lets go!!

I laugh and Walk out from my dorm and walk all the way to the car.

————–
At the Concert...

Me and Stass walk inside of the building where the concert is gonna be at.

"You go walk through, Ill show the guard , the tickets" I nod at Stass and wait for her on the other side.

"Guess what!" Stass said ina very happy mood.

"What?" I questioned

"The security guard just told me that these tickets are meet & greet too!" My eyes grow wide, she resumes "Which means we get to meet him in person!" She shouted, making a couple of other fans turn.

"Hush, your sounding crazy right now, lets just go where we have too" I said pulling her as she tell me the directions.

We finally end up in the line to meet Bieber.

"Next!" I hear the security guard shout and the line moves and we get closer.

Stass was already next, and she was shaking like crazy. I get close to her ear and whisper.

"Just take a deep breath" I said trying to relax her. She nods and walks up to Justin once the guard calls up for the next person.

She hugs him and whispers to him and he smiles at her and hugs her, signing her Bieber shirt on the back. She leaves crying.

"Next!"

I start walking up to Justin,...

Hope you guys start liking this book, I have decided to make a new fanfic, cause I just felt like i needed to do a new one!😂

No worries, I am still going to be resuming my other one, but just imcase if soon I finish the other one, I have this one to do too.
Hope you guys liked it, like I said again!

Please read my other fanfics and follow me too! thank you loves💗