McDs and giving trees

(That's the song later just in case you wanna listen, ok read on)

I stare into the eyes of my friend, my only friend, I show no expression but inside my already broken heart is breaking even more.
This must be a joke,if it is it's a cruel joke.
"Don't take it personally," she mumbles " I just don't want to hang out with a creep who is obsessed with me and stalks me."
She sauntered away to her new friends. The populars. Boy do I hate them all the same. They all date each other it's borderline incest.
I grab my purple lunch box off the table and head out of the lunch room.
'45-29-01'
I say in my mind while opening my locker and to shove my lunch box into it. I slam the door shut. And slide down the floor bringing my knees to my chest I hold my face and let the tears fall.
How could Gina do this to me?!
"Are you okay?" A deep voice questions.
I look up with my dark green eyes into wide brown eyes. Never seen this person in my life before, but then again no one sees me either.
"What do you think." I snap wiping my eyes dry with my yellow sweater.
He stands next to me and slides down so we are shoulder to shoulder. "I didn't think so ,but that's what people ask other people when they cry, right." He explains.
"Yeah I guess." I sniff.
"So, are you gunna tell me what happened or what?" He blurts interrupting the silence.
"I don't even know your name." I mumble turning my eyes from his intense stare.
"I'm Aurelio." He states sticking out his hand.
"Umm, hi Aurelio." I reply uncomfortable "I'm Cecilia."
"Cool, now get up we are going to the library."
"Wh-why I don't want to be late for class."
"Dude we still have 30+ minutes of lunch." He responds standing up, reaching his hand down as an offer to help me up.
He called me dude. Does this mean we're friends? No, he just meet me, once he hears everything about me he won't talk to me anymore. I'm overthinking it. I should go with him.
I grab his hand and jump up.
"Good, now lets go." He says offering a smile.
I banana smile back awkwardly and walk down the hall slightly behind him.
-1 minute later-
He opened the library door and held it open for me as I walked in. I always come to library so I know where everrrry book is.
Remember, I only have one friend. Oh, I meant I only had one friend. Unless he considers me his friend. But as I said we just met.
"Come on?! I don't have all day." Aurelio says bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Ok sorry!" I mumble catching up with him as we step up each stair going to the second level of the library. He pulls out a book from the top shelf.
" 'The giving tree', I read this when I was little. I loved his book so much and I still don't know why." He stated. Grabbed a random book from the bottom shelf and plopped down on beanbag chair and started reading.
You know those huge beanbag chairs that look like giant beans well that's what I was sitting on.
Hence the bean!
Aurelio sat on the bean bag next to me and pulled out his phone and plugged in headphones handing one bud to me and put the other in his ear. I subconsciously put it in my ear and scooted closer to him so it wouldn't fall out every time I moved.
"Have you ever heard his song?" He asked playing some random song I've never heard.
"Nope" I responded not looking at him, cause I could feel his eyes staring at me.
"This is a really good song, it's called feels." He states as I turn the page in my book uninterested.
"Do you mind if I steal a kiss," he sings as I start to laugh. "A little souvenir, can I steal it from you?
To memorize the way you shock me." He kept going until he stood up and started dancing. I laughed the hardest I've ever laughed. " not only are you a horrible dancer , but you can't sing either!" I laugh. "Hey that wasn't nice!" He yell whispers. And runs back over to me jumping on me , I stop laughing and stare at him and his attempt to tickle me. "Wha- why aren't you die-laughing?" He stops questioning me. I do the hand signal to come closer and say "because I'm not ticklish".
When I said that it's like I shot his cat or something cause he freaked out. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head and leaned into my neck and stated licking my neck. I started squirming and tried getting away but I ended up laughing cause it was ticklish.
"Yes!" He said triumphantly pulling away and jumping off me.
"Your so annoying"I said standing up and putting the book back.
We both sat back down and enjoyed the silence.
|Aurelio's POV|
Geeze I'm so turned on by her.
I mean, what I didn't no I meant whatever forget it.
I looked down at the girl next to me I know her and everything she's been through, I just wanna know what happened this time. Her eyes dropped shut and she leaned her head on my shoulder.
I knew she was ticklish, another gold for the golden boi.
I plug my head phones in and doze off after a couple songs.
"Wake up!" Someone says.
I open my to see a very stressed Cecilia wide eyed looking at me. "Your so mean why didn't you wake me up we are late we miss the last 3 classes! I'm so mad at you right now! I could sl-" she rushed out.
"Wooooow hold your horses" I interrupted. "There is only like 5 minutes left of 8th period so let's just leave."
"Are you serious my mom is gonna be so mad at me!"
I rested my arm on her shoulder," it's ok just blame your 'new idiot friend'" "ok fine let's leave before I change my mind." She says as we grab our backpacks and walk down the stairs and out of the library.
We walked out of the school and I unlocked my white Maserati.
*click click*
She stared at it like it was the first car she's ever seen.
"What?" I laughed.
"Ar- do yo- am I-"
"Stop before you hurt yourself"
She shifts uncomfortably and looks down at her sweater. What did I say something wrong?
"Jump in" I say trying to break the silence.
After a couple seconds of struggling she finally get the door open.
"Where are we going?" She asked as we drive into the highway.
"You'll see" I say as she grabs her phone from her back pack.
-2 hours later- |Cecilias pov|
"Thanks for taking me to dinner." I lie. Honestly I hate McDonald's, that's where he took me, but I needed to be nice so I got the best thing there. ICE CREAM! And fries but I liked the icecream better.
"Yeah anytime Mcd's is inexpensive and I'm happy to have found a new friend." He smiles.
He called me his friend, I might cry i just breathe in, breathe out.
"Uh, ya , no problem." I manage out.
"No problem?"
"Uh sorry I just" I say but get distracted from the horrible sight behind Aurelio.
My ex best friend kissing my 'enemy'.
He follows where my eyes are staring and blurts out ,"oh shit"