Part 7

(Now is when different POVs come in handy lol)

~Dark's POV~

     Sitting in the room, waiting. Anti finally arrives. "It's about damn time Anti. You know this is where I am when I'm here." He didn't seem to found to how I talked to him. "Well fuck dude. You have been avoiding me for a while so... how the hell would I have known if you were still in the same place??" I wasn't avoiding him. I was waiting. Waiting for the right time to strike out. He doesn't know what I have planned yet. But he will find out.
"So why am I here? Wait, no. Why are YOU here. Why did you want to meet up???" "Just come with me Anti. You will find out." We walk out of my realm and back into the human world. I walk over to a hidden mirror in the apartment that only Jack and Mark knew about and uncovered it. "This was how I got here. And this is the first part to my plan." Anti didn't question much. I'm guessing he started to have an idea of what I was doing.

~Anti's POV~
I follow Dark to a mirror in the apartment that I didn't even notice. It was his way here, and what Mark is in. It didn't take me long to figure out what Dark had in mind. "Why did you want into the human realm?" I told him a very simple answer; I was tired of being in that damn bathroom mirror. I wanted to be out. I wanted to be experienced. I wanted.... to be known. "What about you?" I asked in a questionable manner. "Anti, I am here because of you. Don't you remember the deal? I have the strongest power out of the two of us. So whenever you want to leave, I always come with. Wanted or not. I knew you couldn't hold up very long. I just waited." Waited?? What does he mean by waited???

Hey guys and galls! I hope ur enjoying the story so far. Tell me what u think and what u want/want more of in this. Oh and I hope that the text isn't too complicated.