Part 11

-RECAP-
"Do you know how hard that's gonna be?? You know what, you wanna bring them out, you wanna fuck your shield up, be my guest. I'm going home. Let me know when you're done with your stupid video."
     "Wait.. If it's gonna drain my power like you say, you're much stronger than me. I'm gonna need your help with this. Please."

_______________________________________

     He has no God damn clue what the hell he is gonna do. I don't want to help him. But if I don't, he's gonna get himself killed. On the other hand... if he dies, I gain his power ° 3° . He isn't that weak. I wouldn't necessarily mind having any power he may conceive.

"So, are you gonna help me? Or not?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Then, we should get started. I'm thinking we should start a meeting with Bob and/or Wade. I think they could help us understand global viewing. But... you're gonna need a little help first."
"What??"

-SEVERAL HOURS LATER-

"Oh you look WONDERFUL!"
"I look like you.."
"What's wrong with that? You need a little more Irish charm to ya."
" 'What's wrong with it?' Dude, I swear you're fuckin' gay. I don't roll that way man."

     (We'll see about that👻)

"Don't look at me like that"
"I'm not gay, jackass!"
"Mhm, keep telling yourself that."
"Whatever. You look normal.. sort of. Lets call a meeting with Bob and Wade and see what they know."

-AFTER MEETING-

"This isn't gonna work Anti. The guys are dumbasses. I don't get why we can't just go and kill everyone."
"Well if you kill everyone, who ya gonna force to build your statues? Do 99% of your work? Huh? See, you can do that because I would die before being slaved around by you."

"Okay, fine. You have a point."
"Great, let's get started then." We go into Mark's recording room to get everything set up.
Camera - check
Microphones - check
Mirrors... shit.

"We need mirrors. Enough that if they get loose somehow, not saying they will, we can have a surrounding barrier to throw them back into."
"Hey, smartass. How are we gonna get Jack over? Without being seen? He's in his bathroom mirror, remember?"

"Damn. You're right. Maybe if we-"
"Wait, I got an idea..."