|One|

As you can see this is my long time ago fic so there's a lot of grammar mistakes but I don't want to edit it because if I read again. I will see how much improve my english is. So if you can't take it don't read
-19th November 2017

Edited 13th May 2020

"I'm going to be fine, Ma." Lay said.

"But Seoul is not a place for you. You still a kid for me." Lay's mother said." But Luhan Ge can take care of me. Don't worry, Ma." Lay begged.

"Fine. Promise me that you'll be fine there?" Lay's mother said."Yes, I promise." Lay nodded repeatly.

No One POV

"Seoul." Lay sighed."Jiayou!" Lay walked inside the school. Luhan is too busy for his work so he need to go school alone. Even thought he almost lost. Gladly that he meet someone name's Kyungsoo showed he the way to class. Lay walked into the class and everybody looked at him." Guys, this is a transfer student from Changsha." Madam Lee said." Hi, my name is Zhang Yixing. You can call me Lay because it's too hard for you guys to said." Lay bowed as Madam Lee pointed his place. Lay put his bag and sit beside a boy.

"Hi, my name is Baekhyun."Baekhyun greeted him." Lay." Lay smiled as he took out his notebook and started taking a note. Lay is a good student even though he is not a top student but he still around top. Class ended and Lay put his thing in bag." Do you wanna have lunch with me?" Baekhyun asked." No, thanks. I want to go to library." Lay smiled not hurting any Baekhyun's heart." Okay." Baekhyun smiled as he walked to his friends outside the class."Who's that?" Kai asked."I know him." Kyungsoo said." You know?!" Kai and Baekhyun shocked."He looks like lost so I helped him show the way to class." Kyungsoo said as Kai sighed of relief." I thought you like him or have some crush on him. I'm about to kill him." Kai said as Kyungsoo shot him a sharp glance." You better not cause Lay is kind of a good person but looked at his style he's a kind of loner people." Baekhyun said as he walked away with his friends.

While Lay is lost again, gladly that he asked student where's the library. Lay took out his book and read it. The aircond make Lay feel sleepy so he thought that he could sleep awhile before the break end. Sehun walked into library cause he's too lazy to hang out today. So he found the spot for him to sleep but then he see a boy sleeping beautifully. He then thought that boy is cute but he never met before. So he just ignore the boy and played the phone beside the boy table.

Lay wake up and see the clock in his phone."Aiya, I'm late!" Lay quickly put his thing inside ignored that Sehun still beside his table looked at him."Mmmm~~ Im going to late." Lay panicked. Lay running out the library. Lay doesn't know that he drops his book. Sehun stood up and take his book. He opened the first page." Zhang Yixing's Music notebook." Sehun smirked." Interesting ~~" Sehun hummed.

Class for today ended well, Lay sighed as he put his thing inside."Baekhyun-ah, Can you help me?" Lay asked." Sure, why not?" Baekhyun smiled." Can you show me the way to go bus stop?" Lay looked down and played with his finger. Baekhyun found that was cute as he patted Lay's head." Of course, let's walk together but wait me here. I want to go to toilet first." Baekhyun said as Lay nodded happily.

Lay thought that he could just wait in front of the class as he bumped into someone." I'm sorry." Lay quickly stood up and bowed. Lay see his book beside the boy as he quickly take it." This is my book." Lay eyes widen as he checked his book and found nothing lost." so the book is more important than me?" Sehun asked as he pinned Lay on the wall. Lay gulped nervously. "I'm sorry...You okay?" Lay asked nervously. " Do you know me?" Sehun asked as Lay shook his head." I just move here." Lay said as Sehun smirked.

"Gladly that this is your first day or I don't know what will happened to you." Sehun smirked. He found that Lay is cute so he though he could play with that boy." What's your name?" Sehun asked."Lay." Lay said looked at Sehun nervous plus scared." Sehun." Sehun smirked and pulled Lay's wrist as dragged him away."What are you doing?!" Lay shocked as he hold his wrist."I want to date with you so let me send you home." Sehun said.

"No, it's fine. I'm waiting for my friend." Lay rejected."So where is your friend?" Sehun rolled his eyes. He thought that Lay using that for the reason to running away." Went to the toilet." Lay looked down." So let's go to the toilet." Sehun dragged him to the toilet as they in front of the toilet. They heard someone moaned."What's that?" Lay blushed hardly."You don't know?" Sehun asked as Lay shook his head." That was the sound when you having a-" "Ahhh~~ Chanyeol~~more!" Sehun's word interrupted by the sound of moaning. "Is that Baekhyun's voice?" Lay asked as he walked further more." Stop." Sehun pulled his wrist." Let's not interrupt them." Sehun said as Lay just followed blankly.

"Woah... Lamborghini." Lay eyes shining by the car in front of him. Sehun opened the door for Lay as he then."So where is your house?" Sehun asked as Lay told him. On the way to Lay's house. Sehun found that Lay is already sleep so he thought that he could play more. Sehun turned the way and drove back to his home. He then carry Lay with bridal style into his mansion. He slowly put Lay on his bed and put handcuffs on Lay. Lay got called from his hyung as Sehun said that Lay will sleep at his house. Luhan just happy that Lay makes a friend on first day so he trust that and give the permission.

Lay wake up and found his half naked as Sehun beside him hugged him. Same as him, Sehun is half naked. Lay can't move his hands because of the handcuffs. "Yah, Sehun!" Lay yelled. Sehun wake up as see cutie pie Lay mad at him." Hey, beauty. " Sehun smirked as he sit on Lay." Yah, Let me go!"Lay was confused but he mad at sametime." Not now. I wanna play a little game with you." Sehun smirked as he kissed Lay. Lay tried to let from being kissed but ended up give up cause the way Sehun kiss is drooling him."Ahhh~~" Lay moaned between the kiss.

Sehun smirked as he started kiss Lay's neck as soon Sehun stopped."We should stop." Sehun said as Lay taking a deep breath. " What was that?" Lay blushed innocently." A small game." Sehun smirked as leaving Lay alone.

So I got this freaking as idea when I can't stop hearing strip that down. It's because of Lay who is too lazy for waking up and laydance on the bed.

Vote & Comment

Thank you!