FADED

FADED
This is her story, Jenna. It is about her lover Travis that she never expected to be remarkable. She was not searching for any love until this man crossed her path.

Travis was so inlove with her, but she never tried to give him a glimpse. He pursued his feelings to her, he gave her letters everyday together with a rose. He never failed to express all the love he had for her. He was very determine that one day all of his efforts will pay off, that soon Jenna can finally love her. Jenna was very confused because she wanted to give it a try but afraid to be in a relationship. She fears that at the end, she might be left alone.

Days have passed, she think of it very thoroughly while reading all the letters Travis had given. She finally realized that there was a love growing inside, that she also had a feelings for Travis. On her excitement, she wrote a letter for him answering all of his love letters and all the affection that was within. At the end, she wrote a note, "I made you wait, I know it's not too late. To say I love you too, like how you wanted me to. I Love You Travis and its a yes." She kept it inside a book owned by Travis which she borrowed from him before. She planned to return it so he could see the letter that was between the pages.

The next day, she waited for him to arrive like what he usually do. But she recieved nothing, no letters, no rose until it reached the night. After a week of that routine with no words from Travis, she thought that he was already worn-out to love her because Jenna did not give him a chance and give herself a try. She drown herself in tears holding all of his letters and the dry roses. Then she ran to the telephone and called Travis' uncle, Uncle Norman. He said that Travis was out of town for an emergency conference, that he will be back a day or two. She was so happy considering all of her thoughts, she was relieved.

The day arrived for Travis to come home, but reaching the starry night made Jenna to be bothered. Then she recieved a phone call from Uncle Norman. Travis was caught on a car accident on his way home, the rescue made it until to the hospital but Travis did not make it and was dead on arrival. She was so shocked, confused, depressed. She just want to break down and burst herself to cry. Uncle Norman came by, brought the boquet of roses and a letter that Travis meant to give her. Until his last day, he never failed to express and show Jenna how much he loves her.

What happened to her lover will never be easy to accept. It will all leave her hollow. The fact that she can't be with him anymore and he will not be able to read the letter she made with love. Everything was gone in the wind and now it's too late for her to admit that the time that was given can never be returned. Travis was gone and brought a lesson to learn. Nothing was left, but the letters and roses that will be her forever memories.