Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V:

I groaned. Time to get up already....

My eyes blinked open and I whined. Time for another day of school.

I sighed. Surprisingly, I had a good dream... And I'm actually sad I woke up...  But, unfortunately, and just my luck, I can't remember anything but being back at the Isle.

I was the daughter of Mother Gothel. Yup. The black curly haired woman who stole Rapunzel and- you know that's not important you probably know her story already anyways...

After I got ready, Evie and Mal had woken up and gotten ready too. We all walked out of our dorm and over to Carlos and Jays dorm.

When we knocked we heard shuffling and the door opened, revealing Jay smirking and Carlos dressed but still groggy and his white hair was messed up. I bit my lip to suppress and smile. He was so cute!

To be honest... I had a crush on Carlos... But I'm not sure if he felt the same so...  I internally sighed. It would never work out. He was so cute and nice and I just wanted to- my thoughts were cut off as Evie nudged me. I glanced at her and she was smirking at me. I looked around and everyone was staring at me. Wha..?

Finally I realized I had been staring. I felt my cheeks heat up. Oh no... I'm such an idiot. I glanced down at my feet and rocked back and forth on my heels.

I still felt their eyes on me so I snapped at them. "Why are you guys still looking at me?!"

They all looked away and when I looked up they all looked sheepish.

"Sorry, Y/N..." Evie said.

I sighed. "It's alright..." I mumbled under my breath, still embarrassed.

We started walking to class when Mal remembered to go get something from her locker.

"Okay, well... See you in class then, M." Evie said and I smiled at Mal.

Mal turned away and walked to her locker. We saw Ben meet her there and we started to walk to class but Lonnie came up, Jane rushing up behind her.

Evie smiled. "I have an opening at 3 o'clock, who wants it?"

"Me!" Lonnie quickly said. She turned to Jane. "Sorry."

"Great. I'll get you later." Evie said to Jane. Jane walked over to where Mal and Ben were. Evie and Lonnie walked off, leaving me alone. Of course... I just walked to my class alone.

*le time skippy*

Once the day was over I was exhausted. I didn't even put my pj's on. I went right up to my bed, flopped down, and drifted off to sleep.

*dream*

I was back on the Isle of the Lost, slinking around. I looked up to find a restaurant reeking of fish. Glancing to one side I saw a.. If I do say so myself...  A quite attractive guy about my age. I was 16. He looked around.... I don't know... 17? He went up to a girl and took the fish she caught and disappeared inside. He intrigued me. So I followed.

Once I stepped inside I immediately saw him with a pretty girl with long blue hair. I bit my lower lip. So this 'mystery man' had a girlfriend, huh?

I hesitated. Why did I feel so disappointed....? I shrugged it off.  Probably just the smell getting to me. I wasn't a huge fan of the sea... I mean I could bear it and it was beautiful, but... If I smell something that's like raw fish, I'm out.

I looked back up at the guy. And I just stared. There was just something about him that I don't know exactly what... Yet. That I don't know yet.

I backed out of the restaurant.

"Y/N."

I turned around. No one was there. I called out.

"What? Who's there?!"

"Y/N. Y/N! Y/N wake up!!"

*end of dream*

"Y/N get up! We have to finish up your dress."

I felt my eyes roll. Dang Evie.

Gah. It's 1:30 am! Welp I hope you liked this, my little cookies! 🍪 should I continue?