11

"Just to let you know we are picking up jake and Mikey" I say smiling towards her. "Okay that's great" she says looking out the window smiling. I think she has a little crush on Mikey? "Do you like Mikey" I say causing her cheeks to turn bright red. "Maybe" she says blushing even more. "Awe my bestie has a wittle crush" I say in a baby voice.

We pull up to jakes house and honk the horn 3 times. We do this so we know that it's us. Mikey and jake walk out the door and get in my car. "So Mikey how are you" I say kinda looking at Madison. "I'm good what about you and Madison" he says kinda blushing when he said Madison. "I am good what about you madi" I say smirking at her. "I'm great" she says giggling.

-a lil later-

We walk into Mikeys apartment and sit on the couch. "What do y'all want to do" I say getting up and standing in front of them. "Idk let's just watch some movies I guess" Madison said. I know she wanted to cuddle so I said yes. We pop in finding nemo, and I start making two bowls of popcorn. I give one bowl to Madison and Mikey and one to me and jake. Halfway into the movie I see Madison and Mikey are asleep cuddling. "Awe jake look" I say pointing towards Mikey and Madison. "They are cute but you are cuter" he says kissing my forehead and with that I fall asleep with jake right next to me.

I wake up at about 9:45 and don't see jake and Mikey. They are probably out filming. I get up and make pancakes.
I get finished with the pancakes and wake up Madison so we can eat. "Hey wake up how it's time to eat" I say pushing her arm so she wakes up. "What time is it" she says sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "It's 10:15 they boys left to film something I think" I say walking over to make Madison a plate. I walk back and hand her the plate. I then walk back and make myself a plate. A couple minutes later I finish my pancake and get dressed. I had a bag here. I get dressed into a baby blue crop top and some jean high waisted jeans. I put on my converse and put my hair in a messy but cute bun. I apply some light makeup which included of concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and some nude lipgloss. I head back out to the living room and see a vlogging jake and Mikey. "Hey jake" I say hugging him. "Hey Scarlett say hi to the vlog" he says pointing the vlog camera towards me. "Hey vlog" I say giving the lens a kiss. I whip out my vlog camera and start recording. "Hey what's up guys Scarlett here back with another banger. Today I'm going to do a prank on jake. I know we aren't dating but I'm going to prank him with Mikey. Mikey is in with the prank. I think jake likes me so I hope this works. So basically him and Madison are going to go to the store. Me and Mikey are going to be quote on quote doin the nasty. I'm going to put on a tube top so it looks like I don't have a shirt on and Mikey is going to be shirtless. We are going to be in bed and Mikey is going to play really loud Moaning sounds. Me and him are going to make the bed shake so it sounds like it too. Once again me and Mikey nor jake are dating it's just a prank" I say to the camera. Madison and jake head out of the house so it's just me and Mikey. I also told Madison and she is in on it. I told her to keep him out for at least 30 minutes. I get ready and get the tube top on. I hid two cameras one in the living room pointing towards the door area and the hallway area and one in the bedroom kinda towards the door and the bed. Madison texts me saying that her and jake are Pulling up so we get ready. We play the moaning sound and start shaking the bed. We hear the door open in the living room. At this point I was nervous because I really like jake. Jake opens the door and stares at us. I'm pretty sure he was in shock for like 15 seconds. "What the fuck Scarlett! I can't fucking believe you I fucking told you I loved you and you go and fuck my best friend the next day! I'm so fucking done!" Jake screams and slams the door. I can hear crying in the next room. I feel so bad. I walk out there with my camera in hand and just stare at him. He look so sad and angry I actually couldn't tell his emotion. I cut the camera and walk up to him. "Jake that was a prank I hope you know I would never do that to someone I love and I love you" I say hugging him. "I..I love you Scarlett but please never do that again please I actually can't explain how I feel" jake says hugging me back. "Can I upload that" I ask jake kissing his cheek. "I guess just because I love you" he says kissing my lips. I kiss back. The kiss was slow and passionate. I love jake dufner. The kiss slowly turned into a make out session. I pulled away before it could go any further. "Jake I actually love you so much" I say pecking his lips. "Scarlett I actually love you so much" he says putting his head into the crook of my neck. I get up and kiss him one more time. "Hold on Scarlett I have a question" jake says stopping me from going out the door. "Yes" I simply say looking st him kinda smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend" he say looking down rubbing his neck. I run up to him and kiss him passionately. "Yes!!" I say kissing him again. I get up again and kiss his cheek. I walk out the door and pick up my cameras. Now the boring part editing. Before I even start I tell Mikey and Madison who happen to be making out on the couch about me and jake. "Well I was going to tell y'all something very important but y'all are to busy sucking each other's faces" I say making them jump. Jake comes out of the room and puts his arm around my waist. "We are dating!!!" I say giggling and then kissing him on the lips.

Now time to edit.

Hey guys I finally made a long chapter!!! Hope y'all enjoyed it and also they are finally dating!
Don't forget to comment and vote also I'm not editing this maybe later. It's long /1186/ words.
Xoxo 😘