13

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slowly roll over and press the button on top, and push the covers off me. I walk to the kitchen, and start making pancakes. Have I mentioned I live by myself in a 3 bed 2 bath house? Anyways. I grab a water out of the fridge and grab a plate. I quickly shove all my food down my throat. I get changed into my gym clothes and head out the door. I head to my car and start it.  I hum along to the song while tapping on the steering wheel a bit.

I arrive at the gym, and sign in. I go over to the treadmill and run a little bit.

-to lazy to do full workout-

"Holy shiiit that was a workout" I say while walking out of the gym doors. I walk up to my car and get in.

I pull into my driveway and see jakes car. I get out of the car and walk to the door and open it. "Hey babyyyyy" I scream. I didn't get a reply so I walked upstairs, and opens my bedroom door. I go into my bathroom so i can get into the shower, but see a naked Jake dufner. "Holy fuck" we both say at the same time. "Don't cover your eyes you'll see me naked at one point" he says winking. "Jake your gross" I say walking out of the bathroom. I walk over to my closet and pick out a simple outfit. Just a pastel pink shirt with some ripped boyfriend jeans, and some white converse.

Guys truly sorry for a short chapter it's really late and I'm suppa tired. And also sorry for not updating for so long I just got home from Illinois, and wanted to spend time with my family.

Xoxo 😘