Chapter 22

"Yay! School is finally over!" Hoseok exclaims happily and runs out of the classroom.

It's officialy summer break for the students and everyone is super excited about it, especially Hoseok who couldn't wait for this moment.

"I'm so happy that it's over now, I never thought I would survive this year." Yoongi tells Jimin while they're walking out of the classroom.

"Me neither, it was really tough. But I'm happy I passed this year."

"Me too, next year is our last year. I hope we can graduate together next year."

"Me too. I hope I can spend my last year of school here." Jimin says while the two of them walk outside. "Where is Hoseok? Did he already go home?"

"Nah, he's talking with that group of girls over there." Yoongi says and points at the group of girls who Hoseok is talking to.

"Does he like them?" Jimin asks. "I've never seen Hoseok talk to them before."

"I don't know, probably."

"Hey guys!" Hoseok runs up to the two boys. "I just got Yoohyeon's number! Isn't she pretty?"

"I didn't know you liked her." Yoongi says.

"Well, I've never told anyone." Hoseok says. "But I gotta go home now, because I promised her I would call her. Bye guys!" He says and he rushes off.

Jimin chuckles. "Isn't it cute?"

"I guess." Yoongi says. "Uh, do you wanna see a movie together? The one you wanted to see."

Jimin nods. "Okay, right now?"

"Yeah, right now."

"Okay, let's go!"
_______________________________________

"Did you like it?" Yoongi asks while the two of them walk out of the movie theater.

Jimin nods. "Yeah, but you kept distracting me."

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything."

"You kept leaning on me and trying to hold my hand. And you had to comment on everything. People were glaring at us."

"Well, the characters were so dumb. It got me frustrated."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Whatever. Let's just go."

"Can we hold hands? You're hands are so cute and small and you didn't even let me hold them in the movie theater."

Jimin smiles. "If that makes you happy."

Yoongi smiles and grabs Jimin's hand and intertwines their fingers. "Okay, let's go!"
_______________________________________

"Jimin! Come here and cuddle with me!"

"Hyung I'm busy."

"No, I'm more important than your stupid book. Come here Jiminie!" Yoongi streches out his arms.

"Gosh, you sound like a baby." Jimin closes his book and walks over to Yoongi's bed. "Move aside."

Yoongi moves aside a little and Jimin lays next to him. "Happy?" Jimin asks. Yoongi nods and puts his arms around him.

"You look so cute right now." Yoongi says and kisses Jimin's cheek.

Jimin blushes. "Thanks, you too."

Yoongi smiles and kisses his other cheek.

"Hyung, stop teasing me." Jimin says and he places his lips on Yoongi's. Yoongi puts his arms around Jimin's waist and pulls him on top of him.

"Wanna have some fun?" Yoongi asks and wiggles his eyebrows.

"No! You pervert! There are people in the house!"

Yoongi chuckles. "Okay, let's just sleep then."

"I will go sleep in my own bed. I can't sleep here."

Yoongi pouts. "But Jiminie, you're so cute and your hair smiles so nice and I like hugging you."

Jimin laughs. "I didn't know you were like this."

"Jimin, please stay here with me."

"I can't it's too risky. But I will give you a hug tomorrow."

"Fine." Yoongi pouts and let's go of Jimin. "Can I have a kiss now?"

"Well, okay then." Jimin pecks Yoongi's lips. "Good night hyung."

"Good night Jiminie."