Synopsis

He pins me up against the shower door, my arms locked above my head. My breathing becomes more intense as he looks at me with such lustful eyes.

"I know I've been confusing and have given mixed signals. But I promise. I promise that some day... Maybe some time soon, we'll be together...."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Tiana Logan has always loved weddings, especially as a child. She just loves how it all works; all the happiness there and fun. She's always dreamed of having one of her own. It's definitely a goal of hers to have an amazing wedding; a perfect wedding.

Ivan Nolan has had the pressure to get a wife ever since we was 16. His parents very much worry about their reputation. They've even set Ivan on going dates, trying to help him find his true love to marry. Besides all the pressure, he wishes to have a family of his own with a loving wife. He doesn't want to die alone. Who does?

What will happen when Tiana and Ivan cross paths? Their lives aren't very different but they definitely have different definitions of love and the 'perfect wedding.' Will they ever work out? Will they ever even try?

Both if them can only repeat to themselves 'Some Time Soon...'

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Some Time Soon.... ©2017, NerdBird2021. All rights reserved.

This book is one I've been waiting to write for a while now. And it's a bit different than my normal books I do believe. I don't usually write like this. I'd say this book is more... Mature than my usual writing. But I have no problem with it.

Now, I've been working on quite a few books during my absence on Wattpad, and I've decided that when I actually am determined to make them official, I'll post a synopsis of them and have the following chapters come whenever the book is ready to be released. Of course not all at once lol I'll probably have a schedule for updates as usual.

(Leave a comment which genre of books you like me writing most or even suggest genres !!)

Anywhore, this is all original content and I'd very much appreciate if nobody copies this book because I put my blood and sweat into it :)

Thank you and love all of you Nerdies, more updates are yet to come.