Love Will Find A Way: A Shikaino Story

My name is Ino Yamanaka, I was so excited. This is gonna be my first day at Konoha High, and I hope nothing bad happens.

As I was combing my hair, I turned it into a ponytail. It looks good at me :3.

"Mom, I'll go now." I said, I give my mom a hug and a kiss and left.

While walking, I can already see the school. It was huge. A bunch of rich teenagers are studying in that school.

I enter the school, I can see people looking at me. Some of them are even gossiping.

*****

"Okay class quiet down." the teacher said, his hair is gray and I can't barely see his face because of the mask he is wearing.

"My name is Kakashi-sensei. The reason I introduced myself is because we have a new student here." he said.

"Do you mind introducung yourself Miss Yamanaka?" he added.

I stand up and went in front. I was acting like I wasn't nervous. My heart is pounding, I was soo nervous.

"Well?" Kakashi-sensei is waiting for me to say something.

"H-Hello. My name is Ino Yamanaka. And I wish we could all get along well." I said and smiled.

"You can sit next to Shikamaru." He pointed at the guy who seema so bored and sleepy. I nodded and went towards that boy named Shikamaru.

"Okay class our lesson for today is..." Kakashi-sensei begins the lesson.

I noticed that Shikamaru is sleeping so I decided to wake him up.

"Hey." I said touching his shoulders.

"What do you want?" he replied, his eyes are still closed.

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught?" I asked.

"No. Kakashi-sensei don't mind. Don't talk to me, I'm tired." he now covered his face with his hands on his desk.

"H-Hey." I said again but this time he didn't replied.

The bell rang, means its lunch break. I saw two girls walking towards me. One girl have brown hair and shr seems... violent. And the other one has red hair and glasses on.

"Hey. You're the new girl? You look so cute!" said the girl with brown hair.

I blushed "Um thankyou." I smiled at her.

"We should hang out. It will be totally awesome." said the girl with glasses.

"By the way, my name is Tenten and she is Karin." said Tenten.

"Nice to meet you. And I'm Ino." I replied.

"No need to introduce us, we slteady knew silly." said the Tenten girl.

"Come, we'll have so much fun at the canteen." said Karin.

*****

"That was... gross." I said.

"I know right?" said Karin.

I saw four girls walked inside the canteen. They are pretty.

"Who are them?" I asked Karin and Tenten. They followed where I was staring at and then looked at me.

"They? Well, only the most popular girl in this school." exclaimed Tenten.

"Yeah, they are so popular that every summer boys run into them just to have their autographs." added Karin.

"Really? Wow. They are beautiful." I said.

"The pink haired girl chick? She is Sakura Haruno, she's the leader I think. And the one with dark hair? She's Hinata Hyuuga, she's kind, quiet and shy. And that girl with blonde hair is Temari." explained Tenten.

"So who do you think is the hottest?" Askes Karin.

"That Sakura girl. She's gorgeous, I wonder why her hair is pink." I said.

"Yeah, Sakura have more fanboys." Karin said.

"Many people are asking that too. How her hair is pink. But she keeps saying that its natural." Tenten said.

While looking at the right corner I saw Shikamaru and his friends staring at the girls.

"And who are those?" I asked, "Except for Shikamaru, I already knows him." I added.

"Well, the most handsome boy over there is Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura's boyfriend. And the one with long hair is Neji Hyuuga, Hinata and him are cousins (cousins right? Sorry I can't recall). And the one with blonde hair is Naruto, Hinata's boyfriend." Karin explained.

"Who do you think is the hottest?" Tenten asked.

"I think Shikamaru is."

"Really? Pft. You have a bad taste for a guy. Sasuke is the hottest." said Karin.

"No I think Neji is." said Tenten.

"Okay. Whatever you say." I said while laughing because of our childish behavior.

*****

Its gym time. And I am wearing a long pajama pants that has a Konoha High symbol on the ride side, and a lose t-shirt. I saw Sakura's group and she is wearing a shory shorts and a large size t-shirt that looks like she's wearing a dress. All her group wears like that.

"Do they wear that all the time?" I asked Tenten and Karin.

"Yeah and the teacher let them." Karin said.

_____________________________________

I do not own Naruto.

I've been thinking of making a ShikaIno so I made this. Actually, I like everyone that fandoms with Sakura especially SasuSaku! Yeah.

So do you like it? Comment, Vote, and Follow! Thankyou Guys! :)

Twitter:

elluuuuuhmey

Instagram:

elluuuuuhmey