Chapter Five: Best Date?

"Wow, you look beautiful." Shikamaru said.

"Thank you Shikamaru." I blushed and looked away.

"You can call me Shika, if you like." He's smiling. I thought first that he is just a lazy boy who cares nothing about himself but I thought wrong. He's not what I think he is. It was embarrassing how Shikamaru dress while I have this dress. I mean he's wearing his school uniform!

"Sorry I didn't have the time to change my clothes in our first date." Shika said while smirking. Date? So it is a date, ha!

"Where did you changed anyway?"

"Tenten and Karin helped me, we changed at Tenten's house which is just near this school." 

"Oh. So where do you like to go first?"

"The mall I guess."

~Sakura's P.O.V~

So I was hiding behind the tree and I am spying on Ino and Shika.

"The mall I guess?" I heard Ino said.

The mall? I thought to myself and ran out when they head to their destination.

As I was walking Sasuke went closer to me.

"Where have you been? I looked everywhere for you."

"I was just..." Wait I got an idea. "Say Sasuke, its been a week since we dated. Do you want to have a date?"

"What?"

"Do you want or not?"

"Of course I want to."

"Then let's go to the mall." I grab Sasuke's arm and pulled him.

~Tenten's P.O.V~

"Aww Ino's going to the mall with his dream boy!" I said.

"I know right? Do you think we should spy on them? In case something got wrong?"

"What are you saying? Of course its their date, were not allowed to."

"Come on, what if Sakura came?"

"That's impossible."

"Impossible to not happen. Lets go." Karin walked away. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" Karin look back.

"But what if Ino got mad?"

"She won't.. were just protecting her."

"Fine. But its your fault if she got mad." I said. I walked towards Karin, catcing up to her.

 "Yeah yeah."

~Ino's P.O.V~

We are at the restaurant, it was an expensive restaurant.

"Are you sure you want to pay?" I asked.

"Yes." he sure is quiet. Come on, think of something to say, we can't stay quiet forever.

The waiter came and gave us exactly what we order. And we ate.

~Karin's P.O.V~

We are now entering the mall that Ino suggested, we came looking around them and we can't see them.