Finally soften?

It was raining.

he didn't care.

He was turned down again by Steph.

He was feeling horrible.

Steph was horrible. Cold.

What's worst he forgot his umbrella. Its decided he will walk in the rain. He sighed he looked like a neglected soul. Wtih the weather same as his feelings. Why must she treat him so...coldly.

Stephanie like the rain. She smiled as she opened her umbrella. She begun to walked but was stopped she caught the sight of Leon. Broken. Without any umbrella.

Conscience nudge her. She hated him looking like that, even though she know she's the reason, truth to be told she was beging to like him, his efforts were greatly acknowledge by her though she zipped her mouth shut. She couldn't say her real feelings, hey she's a tsundere for God's sake! 

She sighed. "Yeah right, I'll go."

He was stepping in the rain but he found his forhead meeting the top of the opened umbrella, he turned beside him to see the petite angel-devil.

"Why--?"

"Be quiet, hold the umbrella! I'm not tall enough." She said as turned away with a pink face. Leon was still in daze.

"Leon!" She just said his name.

Heaven...She finally said it! Was he dreaming?

"Leon!" Ah...sounds so sweet in his ears but in reality it was a warning.

"Blackwood the umbrella!" Steph growled

"Uh? Oh! Sorry!" Leon cleared his throat and took the umbrella. They continued walking side by side  though Steph tries to leave some space making her wet in the rain, this didn't go unnoticed by Leon.

"hey, " he said pulling steph closer. " stop being such a chibi-devil, and go closer or else you'll get wet by the rain!"

"But--!'

"No but's!" Leon looked serious so Steph obeyed and stayed quiet.

The atmosphere is getting comfortable, in the corner of his eyes he saw Steph smilling at the rain, that child-like smile that was rarely seen by him.

"you like the rain don't you?"

"Yeah, its peaceful, and the thunder and lightning is rarely to be seen but when you see it, it's beautifull just like the sunset and sunrise."

He smiled. But he remembered something.

"You know, Ash let me read some manga and right now the scene is just like those shoujo mangas you read."

Suddenly Steph stopped, he looked at her in wonder. Steph's face was erupted by the color of strawberries. She dragged him to the nearest bus stop and she left him there.

As she walked away Leon wondered. 'Did he did something wrong?'