Three's a Crowd

AN: Ahhh it's been a while! sorry it took long :)))

------

The sunset's blinding rays pass through the huge glass windows tinting the busy airport the color of orange like hue, the door of the arrival area opened as many people passed through, all of the seemed rushing but not an indigo haired boy, dressed in a university jacket, black undershirt, faded jeans and chuck shoes.

He grinned as his lavender orbs looked at his smart phone. His smart phone which contains a brightly captured picture of a smiling brunette-haired girl with molten honey orbs.

"I'm back." Was all he uttered as he proceeded to get his luggage and rapidly got a taxi.

His eyes reflected an excitement that he is the only one to know. He will see her soon.

----------

Stephanie Strassen was on her point of breaking 'someone' and that someone happened to be her very best friend Thea.

'Bestfriend ?' She thought more like the devil's mistress.

"Steph~ c'mon be nice we're practicing how to greet people in the parade" Thea drawled "Stop twitching the corner of your lips it's creepy."

"Creepy...Creepy?! Do you know I 've been smiling for an hour?! An hour." Stephanie glared

"I know, it is still your fault, if you just smiled naturally and for the hundredth time go closer to Leon!"

As the two argue, there at the sidelines  was an awkward looking Leon who looked like he was about to pass out. He was tired he had many things to do and right now Steph is not helping a bit to ease his situation.

"Please," He sighed tiredly "Can we get over this?"

"See?" Thea pointed at Leon. "Even Leon is on his limits, c'mon Stephie be considerate!"

Stephanie looked at him, and he pathetically tried to smile. But his tiredness was written all over his face. Stephanie looked unreadable but then she relented and move closer to him. She extended her hand to him, looking at him expectantly.

"U-um...?" Leon tried to understand the gesture

Stephanie looked away still her hand is in the same position, "I-it's n-not like I have a choice!" She was blushing and refused to look at him. "Just hold my hand so that we can practice and end this day, I don't like to see that pathetic face of y-yours anymore!"

Leon blink, stephie was being cute right now. He couldn't help himself he laughed and hold her hand like a prince would do.

"Wh-what is wrong with you?!" Stephie glared but she didn't let go of his hand. 

Slowly he lead Stephie to walk around finally starting the 'real' practice.

-------------

"Finally we're done for the day." Leon said to his right where stephanie was busy looking outside the window with a frown on her face.

"yeah." was her nonchalant response.

"Is there something wrong steph?" He asked as they got out the building towards the school gate. he was asigned and he quoted "You idiot better walk her to the station!"  command by Lea who choose to go home earlier than him.

"baka(Idiot)." Was all she said.

for the first time Leo and Stephanie was walking peacefully, no walking out, no disastrous comments and what not. But instead He was mesmerized on how Steph talks to him with mundane things. it was until the crossing to the station he felt disappointment since Steph refused to make him follow her futher, saying that she is not a child that needed constant doting.

With Steph's back facing him, He watches her walk towards the other side of the station, wind blowing her brunette hair and the sunset strikes a golden shade on her hair, He slowly breathes.

Steph turned and honey eyes twinkling, her lips drew a bright smile.Beautiful was the only thing in his mind.

"See you tomorrow." She said

It was a great day, and you might see an awkward walking  goofball smiling with his blond hair tossed back as his head as he fist pump into the heavens and laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But the very next day it proved Him wrong.

By the time he was on the courtyard of the school He saw a boy hugging Steph's petite form. The boy was smiling and He was devastated, clutching his hands into hard fists.

But startled when he saw Steph's rage look. He quickly pulled Steph away from the boy hiding the petite girl behind him.

"Back off" He growled. 

Silver and lavender stared at each other threateningly.

A declaration of war is felt.