Part 4/6 (Lucky, Hammy, & Stinger)

No matter how many times Hammy coaxed Lucky to tell her more about what he said, he remained silent and soon returned to his usual hyperactive self. But that was only when she was watching or near the area where he was. Maybe it was indeed a good thing Lucky was known for his hyperactivity and his talk about good luck.

It was a way for him to hide something that was stressing him all this time. But there was no way he would tell anyone about it, even to Hammy despite the fact that they were close.

That was because the issue has something to do with her, after all.

"I did experience it..." Lucky uttered almost silently as he was watching outside the glass window overlooking the hatch where the Shishi Voyager could be seen. "You just didn't know that, Hammy. It's because of you..."

But all he could do for now was talk to himself about that certain experience he was talking about.

Three days later, Stinger came back with a news regarding his undercover mission and the team soon began planning their next tactics in liberating chosen districts under several Daikans' rule. It went on for about an hour or so. After that, they were all told to prepare for their next mission.

What the others didn't know was, Lucky was able to witness one certain scene concerning his two comrades--Stinger and Hammy--from his position where he stopped though he was supposed to go to his room. From his opinion, it really looked like those two were going around in circles with regards to their own emotions. He could see it in their actions, even on their faces.

"What should I do now?" Lucky was able to see Hammy mouthing those words, her face showing near distress and frustration--even melancholy, which he found weird.

As for Stinger, Lucky saw him sitting there with his head lowered. So he wasn't sure what his scorpion friend was thinking. But that was just for a short time. Soon after, Stinger raised his head and looked up to the ceiling and began mouthing some words that Lucky was still able to read.

"What am I suppose to do?"

Watching those two made Lucky realize something. And at that point, he also came up with a decision he never thought he'd do in his life.

Lucky's mind returned to reality after that. He soon looked outside the glass window again overviewing the Voyager hatch. He smiled sadly as he recalled the scene he saw earlier. Along with that, he also recalled his conversation with Hammy days before.

How was he able to say those words to Hammy that day? He knew the answer, he only chose not to say it out loud when he knew that Hami had already decided. She just didn't know it yet.

"Because I know... how hard it is to remain silent."