2.

It has been two weeks since I came to live with my grandparents. My mom's funeral was yesterday, it was huge. Everyone was coming up to me and saying "I'm sorry for your loss" words I didn't want to here. It was only a reminder that my mom wasn't coming back. What shocked me most that I didn't even shed a single tear. I guess they dried up for all the nights I cried myself to sleep, but grandpa Austin told me to stay strong, and I did.

So here I am now sitting in my room by the window as grandma told me about the school I will be attending next week. It totally slipped my mind. I wasn't looking forward to it. I hated high School and the drama and baggage that came with it.

"You have to start shopping for school stuff dear"  She said. Of course I didn't want to, mom always took me shopping 'cause I had no friends to go with.

"Ok" I replied sadly. She left me her credit card and car keys as she walked out of my room, closing the door.

I got up and went to change out of my pajamas. I put on some washed out high waisted shorts, a black crop top with an alien logo and a pair of black yeezies.  I braided my hair in two  and put some lip gloss on my lips. I grabbed my phone and stuff and jogged down the stairs.

"I'm leaving grandma" I yelled. My grandpa wasn't here today. He must've went to work, I have no idea what he does.

"Ok, sweetheart" I heard her say. I closed the door behind me and ran out to the black Rolls Royce parked out front, nice.
I got in and drove to the mall. I made it half an hour later. I walked in and went straight for the book store. I bought some note books and other necessary stationery.

I also bought some clothes, shoes and make up. Soon my hands were filled with bags and I was hungry. I was making my way to the food court when I bumped into someone and by the loud screech I could tell it was a girl. Some of my bags fell and I internally groaned. "Sorry" I muttered picking up my stuff.

"Watch where you're going, bitch!" The girl yelled. I looked up and there were four of them standing, staring at me like I'm some zoo animal. The one I bumped into had long brown hair that was in a pony tail. She had on a blue sundress and white wedges.
She was pretty but obviously a rude little brat.

"There's no need for name calling" I said rolling my eyes. I walked around her and continued to the food court. I heard her groan as she proceeded to insult me behind my back. I didn't care, I'm used to it. I got something to eat then quickly made it home. I spent a lot more time than expected as when I got home it was 2 pm, I left at 9.

I took my stuff upstairs and and began unpacking. After I was finished I went down to the kitchen to see Grandma making ham sandwiches. My stomach rumbled at the sight. She set a plate in front of me on the island and smiled.

"Did you get everything you wanted?" She asked also taking a seat.

"Yeah, I did" I took a bite and moaned. This is some bomb ass sandwich.

"You can keep the car by the way" she said after we had finished. I was washing the dishes and almost broke one once I heard what she said. A huge smile broke onto my face.

"Really!" I almost yelled. She laughed and nodded.

"It's not like I use it anyway." She pushed and orange lock away from her face and smiled.

"I could hug you right now but my hands are wet" I giggled. She smiled also and walked out of the kitchen.

**********
It was now Monday, my first day at a new school. I got up early and began getting ready. I took a shower and washed my hair. I got out and did my routine.
I blow dried my hair then put it in a slick bun on the top of my head. I put on some black Victoria secret underwear then proceeded to put on the outfit I picked out.