Meeting april

Jacobs P.O.V

So I'm walking to agriculture(A/N I don't no what kind of classes they have in college so....)and boys and girls are staring at me and I'm starting to get self concise.(spell check)I finally found the class and walked in it was huge and there were beautiful flowers and plants all over the place and a very cute bunny in a cage nibbling on some celery.I started to search around to find the right spot to sit in.After a a couple of seconds of searching I found a seat next to a girl that was socializing with some friends. she had dark blue hair that was dip dyed a plum purple. her hair was curled with 2 strands of hair from the side of her head put together with a white bow to make a small pony tail that laid on top of the rest of her hair. she was dark and had almond shaped eyes a wide nose and full bottom lip with a skinny top lip to make up her mouth. she had on some cocoa mocco cocoa lipstick... don't ask me how I know. She had her dimples pierced. she was very beautiful and that's coming from a gay person.

I walked to the seat next to her and took out a one direction note book and a Zayn pen...what? don't judge me zayn could get it any day. Anyway I was waiting patiently when the girl turned around.
"Hi you must be Jacob ray told me all about you last night like how perfect you are how nice and sweet you are and he said you had a bangin"- she gasped "I was not suppose to say that."
Now that she had talked I realized she had a tongue piercing and braces.
"Aww your blushing"
I felt my cheeks I was blushing I didn't even realize it
"Yes I am Jacob and di-did rayan actually say that about me?"
She pretended to zip up her mouth, lock it and throw away the key
I giggled "ok fine don't tell me but I do like ur outfit"
She had on a pink crop top with tassels hanging from it with a bow design on it,some jean short shorts and some pastel pink and blue Minnie Mouse nikes. "thanks yours to."
"Now-gco-
"Hello class" the teacher walked in
"Btw my name us april" april whispered
"I thought so"i whispered back

Rays P.O.V
So right now I'm walking into class and-OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so that's it for pt1 of chapter 3 pt 2 coming in exactly two days I promise

💋xoxo💋