Chapter 5

Lilys POV:

I was dreaming.

A dream that made me feel at peace.

A dream that I didn't want to wake up from.

I wanted to to stay there forever and forget about everything!

Gangs, love, drama, ...death.

I was driving my bike along an empty, dirt road. No one was there.

It was perfect... until...

Someone jumped on me.

"LILY LILY WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!!" a voice that sounded like my annoying dick of a brother screamed in my ear.

I shot up and fell on my butt. The sound of laughter erupted in the room. I looked up to see all of the guys standing by my door and James on the other side of my bed.

I'm gonna kick your ass James!

I stood up and walked over to James. A smirk plastered on all of their faces. I grabbed James wrist, fear flashed in his eyes.

I twisted his wrist, turned him around, pinned him on the ground and pulled his wrist in between his shoulder blades.

"Damn it, Lily!!! Please get off of me!!!" James yelled.

"Hmm..." I pretended to think. "I could do that or just hold this position until your wrist breaks."

"Will you ever do that again?" I asked in a taunting tone.

"No, I promise!" He groaned painfully.

"Apologise!" I demanded.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Please get off." He said more like whispered.

I rolled my eyes and let go, getting off of him.

He stood up and glared at me, holding his wrist. I smiled sweetly.

"Don't do it again." I giggled and flicked his nose, then my expression went serious.

"Ever." I said, then looked at the guys with confused, scared, amazed, and shock expressions.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the Kitchen.

"Hey Frita" I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

She smiled back.

"What did you do to him?" She asked trying not to laugh.

I tried acting innocent. "What? What are you talking about. I'm... innocent." I smiled, then winked at her.

She laughed and I sat down on a stool, waiting for her to finish breakfast.

As I waited, I was looking at my phone, texting the guys back in England. I miss them.

Frita must've heard James and the guys sit down at the table, because she asked "What did she do?" in a sarcastic tone, not looking away from the stove.

I sent him a deathly glare. "Uhh, what are you talking about? Who?" He stuttered. I heard Carter chuckle. I looked at him and we made eye contact, I winked before looking back at my phone. Ha he's blushing.

We finished breakfast a couple hours ago, the guys and James are out, and Frita, Alexander, Robert, Amber, and I just got finished cleaning the movie room. I'm upstairs getting changed. I'm thinking about driving down to that ice cream shop and then taking a walk at the beach.