10 .

Warning: may contain sexual content and this chapter is kinda long ..

2 Weeks Later- Mackenzie's POV- October 5th

Friday Morning- 7:21 AM

I woke up to the feeling of cramps . I got up and went to the bathroom and I saw a few drips of blood in my panties , my really cute ass sexy panties . great just fucking great . (I'm only writing this because I'm on my period right now and I'm fucking annoyed) I took my underwear off and grabbed my emergency ones , I put a pad on and pulled everything back up . I walked out of my bathroom and it smelled like something was burning . This is not the first time Miles has tried to cook . I laughed and put my sweatpants on and walked down to the kitchen . My mom moved to New York , My older sister lives next door to me and my little sister , her boyfriend , and his sister live here with me and Miles . I walked into the kitchen and Miles was trying to cook . I jumped on the counter and watched him .

"Morning ."

"Hey babe , what's wrong ?"

"Nothing ."

He threw whatever he was trying to cook away and got rid of the smell . He came over to me and hugged me .

"Baby , what's wrong ?"

"I started my period ."

"Awh . do you want some midol ?"

"Yes please , but I don't think there's any in there ."

"I could go to CVS and get some and I'll pick up some food too ."

"Would you please ?"

"Yes . I'll be back in like 15 minutes ."

"Okay thanks , I love you !"

"I love you too !"

When he walked out of the house , I heard footsteps coming down the stairs . I looked toward the stairs and saw Morgan .

"Hey lil morg . what's up ?"

"I have a cheerleading orientation at four and I was wondering if you could take me and Becca ?"

"Yeah sure ."

"Also , I need someone to help us come up with a routine . Can you and Mads help us ?"

"Yeah I'll ask her . you know me and Mads used to be on the cheer team together ? Until I quit and got on the volleyball team ."

"Yeah I know . Anyways , I have to go get ready ."

"Oh shit , I forgot you have school today ."

"Yeah , well I'll see you in a bit ."

"Okay ."

I went to lay down on the couch and watch TV . As soon as my back hit the couch , I had the worst cramps .

"Man , fuck ." I got up and went upstairs to my bathroom . I sat down and tried to take a shit . It didn't work .

"Mackenzie ? You good ?"

"Yes , are y'all ready to go ?"

"Yeah ."

"Okay ."

I got up and walked out , I grabbed my car keys and walked downstairs and got in the car . I pulled out of the driveway and started driving to their school 'Calabasas High School' . As I was driving , my song Tease came on and Brett , Morgan , Becca and I started rapping the shit outta the song . We made it to their school just as the bell started ringing for them to get to their classes . They hopped out of the car and started walking into the building . They had like 8 minutes to get to class , why they walking so fast ? I pulled off and started driving back home . I stopped by CVS just as I was getting a phone call . I answered from the steering wheel and listened .