Forever in love - shisa

Shane's p.o.v

I woke up and she was there, lying right beside me, the most beautiful girl that had ever walked the earth. Lisa (soon to be Dawson/Yaw) Schwartz. Today was the big day, the day I would propose to her. I have been dreaming about this for a long time. I had taken her to London for a week to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. I had the whole day planned out, I was taking her out shopping for the day but first I was taking her for breakfast at her favourite cafe, then fast food for lunch, then to our favourite restaurant for a romantic dinner. After dinner I was going to take her to outside the restaurant next to the lake, dance in the moonlight, pull her in close for the perfect kiss, get down on one knee and ask her. She woke up and let out a yawn.

"Morning"

She said softly.

"Hey, I'm taking you out shopping for the day but first I'm taking you to the cafe down the road for breakfast so let's get ready."

We both took a shower, got dressed and brushed our teeth. I straightened my hair while Lisa curled hers. She did her make-up while I checked out what was going on, on twitter. When we were ready I opened the door and let her go out first, then we headed off.

Lisa's p.o.v

I woke up and said good morning to Shane, he told me that he was taking me out for breakfast then shopping. It sounded like a lovely day! We both got ready and shane held the door open for me, awww he's such a gentleman. We took the lift down to the lobby and headed out the main door. I breathed in heavily, I smelled a mixture of fast food and car fumes, but it felt just right to me. We walked down a small ally and into the cafe. We sat down at table 7, the table right next to the window with the beautiful view.

"So what would you like?"

Shane asked me. I looked down at the menu.

"Um, a bacon sandwich sounds nice."

I said to him

"Ooh that does sound nice I'll have one to."

Shane called the waiter over to the table.

"Yes, may I take your order?"

The waiter asked shane.

"Yeah two bacon sandwiches please."

The waiter wrote down our order, nodded his head and then walked off. Shane smiled at me.

"So what shops are we going to go to then?"

I asked him, smiling back.

"Ummm what ever shops you want to."

He replied.

We talked about and shared some video ideas. Shane had a great idea for a video where we put all the photos and snippets of vlogs together and make one big video called "our amazing London trip" and put it on both of our channels. The waiter came back over to our table with our food and set it down.

"So after shopping I'm taking you to that lovely restaurant next to that lake."

Shane said to me.

"Awww that sounds like the perfect way to end our trip."

We ate our sandwiches and then paid at the desk (we left a tip because it was a gorgeous breakfast). Shane held the door open for me again, wow it's not even lunch yet and he's scored a double, I'm impressed.

Shane's p.o.v

The sandwiches were amazing, we even left a tip. I held the door open for Lisa again as we walked out of the cafe.