Summer Vacation

I'd like to start off by saying I read through the older chapters and cringed so hard I thought I would have permanent extra chins on my face. 

edit: two months after writing that I cringed at that

Anyways...SUMMER VACATION IN JAPAN IS NOTHING LIKE A VACATION. Well at least for me it's not. IS IT CALLED SUMMER VACATION IF YOU'RE AT SCHOOL?

I have summer courses for two weeks of my summer vacation. That's like half of my vacation. Not to mention you have to PAY for those courses. I HAD TO PAY TO GO TO HELL. Since I take an international course I had to take SAT courses. I don't understand why I have to take the SAT even though I plan on going to a university in Japan.

During my vacation I went to Waseda University's open campus. The place wasn't as clean like the school I go to now but I really liked the fact that if I go there it's mandatory for me to study abroad at one point. I just want to go to South Korea okay? So I'm definitely going to take the entrance exam for that school.

I also did some volunteering during my summer vacation. I volunteered as a assistant teacher at an English school. It was more fun than I'd thought it would be and now I want kids.

Maybe 3...1 girl and 2 boys?

Otherwise I didn't really do much.

I spent a lot of time on the Internet instead of doing homework.

BTS has taken over my life and I am proud of it.