Chapter 5

Franny's P.O.V
I woke up with Kian's arm around me. I felt so safe in his arms. I squirmed a little bit to get out of Kian's grip. Then I ran downstairs to make some breakfast.
I saw all the boys run downstairs when they smelled the omelettes I made for them. " They look delicious babe." Kian said with a smile. "Thanks" I said said returning a smile. I gave them all there plates and I placed my own. Of course they ate it as if they haven't eaten in days.
After we all ate I asked Kian if he could wash the dishes. So I went upstairs to get ready to go to the market. I felt a pair of familiar lips on my cheeks. I turned around I i see smiley Kian staring at me up and down. That smile turns me into a smirk. " You look hot" he says which causes me to blush. " Fuck it" then he leans in and kisses me of course I kiss back. I turned pretty heated.
Then we heard  a knock on the door. "Come on kian we need to make a YouTube video!" Jc said " Alright I'm going" then he gave me one more kiss and said " I love you" " I love you too"
I finshed up I went downstairs and said Byee to everyone and left. Since the market is close I decided to walk there.
As I was walking there I felt someone grab me and pull me inside a van. Then they covered my mouth with a towel, and I passed out.
Here you go guys😊
Sorry if this chapter is short but don't worry next chapter will be longer 🙏🏻
Comment what you think will happen next🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks for 700 reads!😅
I'm greatful for all of you😭
My Instagram:
@kianlawby
Bye loves💗