Scott Family~Ch.81

Lucas POV~Well I'm gonna have to tell Brooke about Dan getting released out of jail I wonder how Nathan told Haley and Deb.

"Hi Honey."
Lucas- Hey Pretty Girl
"Are you ok you don't look alright?"
Lucas- You know how dan went to jail for 4 years....
"Yeah?"
Lucas- The judge called me they said their gonna release him today....
"Oh my god are you ok?!"
Lucas- Yeah it's just I don't want him around our family.
"I understand bc one day Jamie is gonna ask who killed Keith and we have no choice but to tell him the truth."
Lucas- Sadly yes....
~Mean while~
Nathan- Hales we need to talk....
Haley- What is it Nathan?
Nathan- Dan's Judge called Lucas telling him Dan is getting released from jail today....
Haley- Oh my god uh what are we gonna do?
Nathan- Nothing we can't have him around our family. *Turns around sees Deb standing there*
Deb- Dan is coming back?!
Nathan- Yes but don't worry he's gonna stay away from our family.
Deb- Ok good.
~Few hours later~
*Knocks on door*
"Dan...."
Dan- Hi Brooke....
"What are you doing here?!"
Dan- I heard you and Lucas have a baby boy.
"Yes but you can't be here."
Dan- Can I please hold him he's the only person he doesn't know what I've done.
"Fine for a minute."
Dan- Thank you. *Carries James* What's his name?
"James Lucas Scott his nickname is Jamie."
Dan- Such a nice name he's gonna grow up a strong man just like all Scott man.
"Um Lucas will be here any minute I don't think he wants to walk in seeing you holding his child."
Dan- I know he hates me....
*Grabs Jamie*
"Well I uh would offer you to come in but you should talk to Lucas about it."
Dan- Right I'm sorry Brooke and thank you for being so nice to me I never apologize to you for taking Keith away from you you guys were close I remember you running to Keith and hug him when you were in high school.
"Yeah um honestly I rather not talk about it I have to feed Jamie right now so uh bye."
Dan- Bye....
~Later on~
Lucas- Hey babe
"Hey ocean eyes *Smiles* "
Lucas- So how was your day?
"Actually uh speaking of I uh need to tell you something."
Lucas- What is it?
"Well Dan came to the house...."
Lucas- WHAT?!!
"And I uh maybe I don't know let him hold Jamie..."
Lucas- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!
"I'm sorry he really wanted to hold him he said he's the only person who doesn't know what he's done."
Lucas- BROOKE ARE YOU DUMB?! YOU LET A MURDERER HOLD OUR SON!
"I'm sorry I just I-"
Lucas- THATS THE MOST STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE!
"NO THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE DONE IS MARRY YOU! *Baby cries* oh Jamie I'm sorry come here *Kisses his forehead* You know what Lucas be mad at me I'm done *Leaves* "
Lucas- Wait Brooke I'm sorry *Sighs*
~Hour later~
Dan- Hey Son....
Nathan- How did you know where to find me?
Dan- Well I know when your stress you come down to the river court....
Nathan- Dad you can't just go to Lucas house and hold his son.
Dan- How did you know?
Nathan- Him and Brooke got in a fight she's staying at my place with Jamie she told me what the fight was about it was about her letting you hold her son.
Dan- I didn't mean to cause trouble.
Nathan- Kinda how you didn't mean to kill Keith no wait that was on purpose!
Dan- Son please forgive me....
Nathan- Like I said Dad the day Keith died you died also.
Dan- I've changed please I wanna prove myself and I also want to see my granddaughter Lydia.
Nathan- No dad you can't be around my family.
Dan- Please I promise I changed I tried to kill my self so many times in jail but the only way I survive was knowing someday I can prove myself to you Nathan I love you and I'll always be there for you even if you don't want me.
Nathan- Dad I want to forgive you but you killed the only real dad Lucas had and you took it away from him, Haley, Brooke, Jamie, Lydia, Karen!, and me but you don't even care!
Dan- I do I really do *Tears up*
Nathan- Than tell me why you killed Keith!
Dan- I was always jealous of him and that jealousy took over me and you know I was a very bad man back than and please believe me and trust me I changed the other reason was because he had my high school sweetheart he had the son I left behind which I regret but I wouldn't had you and so I let him in that school to stop jimmy I didn't care if he died as a hero at least he died but than I said in my head why should he be the hero when it can be me so I followed him in the school and I heard him talking to jimmy saying "That pain in your heart. That's pain your stomach. That pain in your head that tells you there's no way out, it's wrong it gets better." And I felt like he was talking to me....but I felt like he was lying and that voice in my head it was right so after jimmy Edwards kill himself I picked up the gun and looked at Keith in the eyes and killed him....*Voice wavering* I'm sorry I killed my big brother I'm so sorry *Cries* I love him and I killed him I'm a monster! I'm so sorry *Cries*
Nathan- Dad you have so many people to apologize to but I'm not one of them....I forgive you
*Hugs him*
Dan- Do you really?!
Nathan- Yes you can stay in my guest room at my house and your aloud to be around Lydia....
Dan- Thank you son I will not disappoint your daughter I wanna make things right.
Nathan- Ok but dad just please don't make me a fool for forgiving you ok just really be a good grandfather to Lydia better than you being a dad to me.
Dan- I will I promise!
~Mean while~
Haley- Brooke are you ok?
"Not really Lucas is so childish he literally yells at me in front of Jamie and it's dumb how he got upset cause I let dan hold Jamie I know he killed Keith but it's his grandson I love Keith but sometimes we have to learn to forgive didn't you forgive jimmy Edwards pointing a gun at you Peyton forgive him she could of died if Lucas didn't go and get her."
Haley- Your right it's just you know it's hard for Lucas because Keith was like his dad I'm pretty sure Lucas is gonna forgive dan it just takes time.
"I know it's just it's been 4 years he had time I just hate the fact he thinks he can just walk all over me and yell at me in front of Jamie *Sighs* "
Haley- Brooke try not to worry about it maybe if dan talks to Lucas and they work things out than you and Lucas should talk.
"Okay...."
~Later on~
Dan- Lucas we should talk.
Lucas- I think we should....
~To be continue~