Anything For My Brother

Life was perfect for an 18 year old in college. All I wanted to do was get drunk and party. My brother Nick,on the other hand was the exact opposite of me. All he wanted to do was school work. "I would love to go but I have an exam on Friday and I haven't studied yet , maybe next time" is what he would say every time he was invited to an event. Nick and I were the average siblings. One who cared more about work than having fun and the other one who couldn't care enough to save her own life. We were an odd looking pair of siblings, we looked nothing alike. I was tall and linky , my hair was short , curly and burgundy which was its natural color. My eyes were boring , was an extremely dark brown surrounded by short curled eyelashes. Now my brother , he was the one with the true beauty. He was tall and broad shouldered , he had a boyish haircut the kind that you were able to flip. he had icey blonde hair that complimented his sharp green eyes that were surrounded by long curled dark eyelashes . When he turned 17 he stupidly died his hair to a boring brown . We were not normal, as the human eye would see it. We were able to do other things that "normal" people couldn't do. I had the power if empathy manipulation. I could feel what you felt and I could make you see, feel, and believe anything I wanted you to. Nick had the power of mind control . He could not only read it but make you think what he wanted you to think. Together we could fool and manipulate anybody we wanted to , but never each other , we couldn't use our powers on each other , it just simply wouldn't work. So as you can see Doc. you don't live in a pretty little world. You live in a world filled with demons , witches, and even angels. I can guarantee you that by the time you are done reading this you won't walk out this asylum looking at the world the same. Your eyes will be open to the dangerous life your actually living . So sit back Doc. and let me tell you about my life in the Supernatural.