Sleeping with a friend

I woke up in my bed, but in the arms of a man.

I droggily get up and look to my side to see-

"Nash?"

What. Happened. Last. Night!?

He turned over and shielded his eyes from the light as he opened them.

"Five more minutess.." he said as he fell asleep again.

Why was he so tired? I looked at the clock. 8:30 am. Humph. I always like to start the day fresh. I put on my slippers and went downstairs for breakfast. I poured fruit loops and milk into a blue bowl and got an apple. You know what they say: an apple a day keeps the doctor away! I'm actually not very healthy despite my various dieting attempts.

I sneaked back into the room. He was still catching his z's. I went in the bathroom door and brushed my teeth. I decided to take a shower like usual. I was in the process until the door opened and Nash came in to the sight of my naked, exposed body.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as I tried to cover myself with my hands.

"Oops!" His face went red as he quickly closed the door.

I finished quickly and blowdried and ironed my dyed golden hair until it was perfect.

I covered myself in a towel and stepped outside.

There he was, shirtless, waiting for me.

Well this is awkward.

I went to get clothes from my closet when I tripped over my towel and slipped onto the floor, exposing myself again like I was posing for people to draw me on canvas.

"Um..."

I struggled to get up and he gave me a hand meanwhile looking away.

Wow, two times in one hour. New record!

I dressed in shorts and a tank top in the bathroom and met his light blue eyes again.

He smiled.

"How about lunch?"

"O-ok. Where though?" I replied. I knew my cheeks were fire truck red, I could feel them burning.

"How about Yard House?"

"The burger place?"

"Yeah."

"Okay sounds good."

"Mind if we stop by my house first? I kind of need new clothes."

I totally forgot. He wasn't going to go in the same clothes as yesterday. That would be pretty gross (although whatever he wears is hot).

I locked the front door and armed the alarm system before crossing the street. We agreed to take his BMW since my head still hurt from the previous day. We were beginning to shake off the awkwardness from the incident which I wish never happened.

I waited outside only five minutes before he came back. I could smell his lemon cologne. I smiled dreamily but snapped out of it when he asked:

"You coming?"

"Yeah sorry."

"No its okay. You must be tired, do you always wake up that early?"

I laughed.

"Do you always wake up that late?"

He smiled.

"Touché" he said.

And we drove off.

We got seated pretty quickly, despite all the crazy teenage girls asking for photographs and signatures from Nash. As we took our outdoor seat I couldn't help but ask.

"Are you like famous or something?"

He chuckeled.

"Kinda."

"I don't mean to be nosy or anything but how?"

"The vine app. You know where people post funny 6 second videos?"

"OOOOHHH" I said like I was five and just discovered what 1+1 is.

He laughed again. He laughs a lot. That's good I guess.

The waitress came and we both ordered cheeseburgers.

As we ate I asked him something else.

"Did anything, you know, happen last night?"

"No.", he said smiling "we decided to watch Captain America but you

fell asleep halfway so I took you upstairs. You asked me to stay and I guess I fell asleep, too."

I laughed.

"Sorry about that.." I replied.

"No, its ok. I had fun. I never knew you liked action movies."

"I don't like them."

"You don't?"

"I love them!"

"Haha. How about horror? Do you like them too?"

"Duh!"

We talked about our likes and interests for a while and ordered the check.

"This was fun." I admitted. "Thanks for inviting me to lunch and everything."

He smiled sheepishly.

"The fun is not over yet!"

"Its not?" I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Gurl, we is gonna go SHOPPING!" He said in his best girl voice.

I lolled so much I nearly peed my jeans.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" , he said normally again, "but don't get used to it!"

We ran around shops, trying on mostly sunglasses, shoes and shirts. We got kicked out of a couple of stores because we were "acting too goofy" but, nevertheless, I think we both had a great time.

It was already getting late, 4 pm to be exact, and Nash had to meet up with Stephanie (his girlfriend) later on in the evening. So we began heading out.

It was already getting late, well 4 pm to be exact, and Nash was supposed to meet up later this evening with Stephanie (his girlfriend, in case you don't remember.)

We started making our way to the garage, you know the creepy kind where you think you're going to get kidnapped, where Nash parked his car.

That's when we ran into a good looking guy that bro-hugged my neighbor.

"Hey man!" He said, "two girls at once? Nicee."

We looked at each other and cracked up.

"No." We said in unison. I wish we could say yes instead but he is taken (sad face).

"This is my neighbor" he began, "Scarlett."

"Hi" I smiled and waved.

"Scarlett, meet my best friend-"

He was interrupted by the other guy.

"Cameron Dallas."

He stuck out his muscular hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Hii. Thanks SO MUCH for 24 reads and 1 comment and 5 votes. I relaly hope you guys like this and as promised here is cam. ok lol so it will get better sorry for not updating I will more often though . Il love you guys. Stay perf xoxo (: ***