Spying on Sleepovers

Just so you know, I have no life.

So don't be surprised when I tell you what I'm doing tonight. What WE'RE doing tonight.

Incase you forgot (yeah I said this already), Nash is meeting up tonight with his girlfriend Stephanie *rolls eyes*.

So I did what any other normal teenage girl would: called my bestfriend.

My BFF, Blair, is crazy but she always makes me laugh. I can be myself around her (which for me is pretty rare since I'm a little awkward and have trust issues). We met in 9th grade but I feel like I have known her my entire life. Kind of like the sister I never had.

Anyways I dialed her up and we concluded that Stephanie *rolls eyes again* is probably gonna "sleepover". And since I kind of like him (SHHH! its a secret) we have a agreed to have one of our own and sabotage theirs. That's what bestfriends are for.

After meeting Cam we talked for a bit but soon left. Nash dropped me off and here I am, about to ruin what is possibly supposed to be a sexy night (oops).

Blair got here soon, hugging a sleeping bag, snacks and sabotage materials like rope,purple hair dye and super glue ;)

We settled in my bedroom, although we had the whole house.

We changed into black leggings, camoflauge tees, sneakers and black ski masks which were hard to put on over my pearl earrings.

Soon we right outside of his house. His parents' cars weren't there so I knew without a doubt they wouldn't be there.

"Are you sure we should do this? I mean its considered tresspassing and he might get really mad." I asked apprehensively.

"Chill girl! It'll be fun and fine. They'll never know."

I didn't feel any better about what we were doing but when the yellow mustang pulled up into the driveway and Stephanie stepped out of it, we had no choice but to leap into a bush and continue our evil plan.

Steph looked around, she might have heard us giggling or the crunch of semptember leaves beneath our Bikes. She knocked and was quickly treated by Nash, who ushered her inside. Surprisingly, like every movie, there was a window above our hiding place so I could see what they were doing in the living room.

I peeked over, and Blair couldn't help but do the same. Nash was getting a Pepsi can from his fridge when Stephanie pounced on him like a tiger. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and locked her arms around his neck and began kissing it.

"Wait." Nash said, "lets watch a movie or something first. I'm drinking Pepsi."

"Am I not attractive to you or something?" she replied angrily.

Oh no.

She's the bitchy type.

"Not at all babe!"

He then proceeded to plant a long kiss on her lips.

Jealousy flooded over me like an enormous wave; Blair must have noticed.

"Nothing's gonna happen. He probably doesn't even like her that much!" she whispered, trying to comfort me.

Whatever.

The couple turned on the TV and began watching the Notebook.

Ew.

I don't liked romanctic movies. They're just so cliché: the guy gets the girl and live happily ever after.

Puh-lease. BOO-RING!

The movie ended up being like two hours so me and Blair had to kill time. We ate some "emergency granola bars" she had in her backpack and we went over the plan: