Chapter 22: Fighting For Life

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Song: Stay by Florida Georgia Line
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

* 1 Day Until Christmas *

~Mark's POV~

I never left (y/n)'s side. Okay, that was a lie. I had to take Chica out a couple of times and I had to get food and I had to keep Jack away from her. I sat on a chair, looking through more of (y/n)'s pictures.

I don't think it was creepy. I'm just looking through old photos. Chica sat next to (y/n), whimpering. I felt bad for Chica. Someone knocked on the door. I walked over and cracked the door. Toriel stood at the door.

I smiled and let her in. "Hi Mark, how's (y/n)?" I locked the door and sat back in the chair. "Doin fine, but not poor Chica." Toriel rubbed Chica's head. "So are you going over to Felix's?" "I can't, if I leave that gives Anti the chance to kill (y/n)" I said.

Toriel nodded. "Okay, well I'll inform everyone. I'll see you around Markimoo." Toriel left the dorm. I sighed. I would do anything for (y/n). She is my everything. Her smile, laugh, I want to see/hear that again.

I found (y/n)'s ukulele and I picked it up. I sat and looked out the window. I sighed and started strumming.

Singing Part (play song)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
In these times I need a saving grace, but time is running out and I'm starting to lose my faith.

But if I told you I loved you, would it make you want to stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you and making you walk away.
(I should have took the time to tell you)
And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you every day, would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay?
(I can't go another day without you)
Would it make you, make you, wanna stay?
(Girl you gotta know I love you)

My heart's on my sleeve, but it's turning black.
(I guess I know what it feels like it to be alone)
Without your touch I'm not gonna last.
(I know you know that I need ya just to carry on)
It feels like my walls are caving in.
(You'd always hold me before I left you hanging on)
And I'll do anything to have you here again.

But if I told you I loved you, would it make you want to stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you and making you walk away.
(I should have took the time to tell you)
And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you every day, would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay?
(I can't go another day without you)

Yeah, the days are cold, the nights are long.
And I can't stand to be alone.
Please know this is not your fault.

And all I want...

Is to tell you I love you and make you wanna stay.
There's gotta be a way, 'cause going on without you is killing me everyday.

And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you every day, would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay?
(I can't go another day without you)
Would it make you, make you, wanna stay?
(Girl you gotta know I love you)
Would it make you, make you, wanna stay?
(I can't go another day without you)

Would it make you, make you, wanna stay?"

*sorry if it was too long*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End Of Singing

I looked back at (y/n), wondering if she heard. That song was true. I WOULD do anything for (y/n). I put the ukulele away and went on YouTube.

After watching some videos I felt my eyes drooped. I made sure the door was locked and I sat on (y/n)'s spinnable chair. I slowly let my eyes close.

~Dream~

I was in (y/n)'s dorm. I looked over at (y/n)'s bed and saw her gone. Panic set through me. A laugh echoed through the room. "Ye really thought you could protect (y/n) alone? Some knight in shinning armor."

I looked around, trying to find that Irish demon. Anti laughed again and appeared behind me. I turned around and tried to punch him. Anti's green eye glowed and I was tossed against the wall.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Mark. You know mortals can hurt demons, even in your dreams you're weak" Anti said. I pinched myself. Come on god damn it wake up! Anti walked closer to me. I pinched harder until a shock went throught my body.

~End of Dream~

I jumped off of the chair and fell on the ground. I gasped for air and darted my eyes over to (y/n). Thank god, she was there. I rubbed my head and sat at the end of (y/n)'s bed.

I moved my hand through my red hair. Chica licked by cheek. I smiled and pet the puppers. I checked my phone. It was 7:27. I couldn't believe (y/n) would miss Christmas this year. I remember she told me that she couldn't wait.

I touched her hand. They were still warm. I remembered the first time I met her was playing flag football and I accidentally tackled her. Good thing I didn't hurt her pretty face.

The lights flickered. I looked around worriedly. Chica rested her head on my lap. I saw snow fall from the window. I walked over to the window and saw snow cover the ground. I looked in the reflection.

I stared for awhile. The lights flickered and I could of swore I saw Anti sitting on the bed. The lights flickered again and he was gone. My heart raced as I ran over to (y/n). I was pushed back by a force.

Anti laughed. I stood back up and saw Anti blocking the way to (y/n). I growled and ran up to him. Anti's green eye glowed and his hands turned green. He punched me back. I crashed through the window and held on to the railing of the window.

I felt blood drip down my face. 'Dark! Help! Anti is in the dorm about to kill (y/n)!' I send help messages to Dark. I looked down and knew if I fell, it would be a 76% chance I might die and the other a serious broken body.

I pulled myself up and saw Anti holding a knife above (y/n)'s chest. I fell on the floor. I held my stomach in pain and crawled torwards Anti. "Anti stop!" I yelled. Anti paused and looked over at me.

I stood up and faced the demon. "Now why would I do that?" Anti asked as he placed with his knife. "Because-because if you kill (y/n), Dark will never like you" I stammered. Anti scoffed.

"Dark doesn't like me, he is straight. I know because he kissed (y/n) and we never had anything that close. Dark isn't even a real demon, demon don't feel love." I saw Anti start to tear up. "Demons kill and torture, and that's what I'm good at doing."

Anti turned away from me and to (y/n). "Anti! NO!" I yelled running torward him. Anti turned around and threw his knife. I felt sharp pain in my right shoulder. I fell on my knees. Anti walked over to me.

"Like I said," Anti removed the knife from my shoulder. "You're nothing like a knight in shinning armor. Nothing." Anti kicked me in the chest and I was blasted against the wall. The wind was knocked out of me.

I gasped for air. My glasses shattered, my right shoulder was making blood stains everywhere, and my vision blurred. "(Y/n), (y/n), I'm sorry, I tried" I whispered. I blinked as Anti had his knife over (y/n)'s body.

I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was a scream.

************************************
Honest truth, this so far is my personal favorite chapter. I loved writing this one, I felt like I was actually there!

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one, bye bye!

👊Brofist👊

************************************