Stories of My Life

These are the true stories of my life - things that were happy, sad, or just outright hilarious. For privacy purposes, everybody who was involved in these stories shall have a new name(an anagram btw, so Rosie, your name cannot be Rosalynne if mentioned)

I'll also use this story to practice writing in different POVs, 1st, 3rd, 2nd, and different tenses.

--

"Hey, guys," Leah announced, causing Kilee's chocolate-brown eyes to resume to the Videochat screen and for Riley to pop her head from a drawing.

"I wanna show you something, but you gotta close your eyes," she said, with a tone of mischief in her voice. Because the audio quality of the video-chat server was so, well, crappy, that tone of miscchief was lost, letting Riley and Kilee close their eyes without any suspicions.

Of course, Riley was a little too smart, and curious, and gave up being surprised, and opened her eyes. On Leah's video chat window, was a close-up of Leah's disgusting mouth. Laughing, Riley flipped her mega-curly, afro-like brown hair back and flipped the bird off to Leah, just in time for Kilee to open her eyes.

Leah drew back her face and looked, seeing Kilee's disgusted eyes and Riley's 1-finger salute. Leah, being Riley's friend, gave the bird to Riley back.

At this moment, Kilee's mom entered the room, astonished at two girls on the computer screen giving the middle-finger. It was at this point, Kilee's foreign mother, who barely knew English, also flipped them off.

Howls of laughter came from all the Videochat sources. Leah rocked back in forth in her chair, with tears of laughter sliding down her ivory-white face, whereas Riley just fell onto the floor and started rolling. Kilee covered her mouth and pounded on the computer desk, eyes twinkling in amusment.

Here is just another tale of my life - though my identity out of Leah, Riley, and Kiley shall remain unnamed.