The Prank Call

I read a story on the internet about a girl and a few friends prank called somebody... this is my remake of the story

--

Three iPhones, all three working three different operations, are leaned in close, as the users holding the iphones are furiously working.

"Hey, what was his dad's first name again?" Myra asks, leaning up from her black and pink-cased iPhone. Currently, she was surfing through a Marilyn Manson youtube video, searching for a particular part that went, "I'VE GOT AN F, A C, A K, AND ALL IT NEEDS IS U!". Why - that shall come in later.

"It was.... Gregory!" Tina answers, snapping her pale fingers. She isn't holding an iPhone, she was outside of the iPhone-circle. Myra nods at Ceona as Ceona's focus resumes to her own 4, not S, iphone. She is looking up Ray's phone number on online Yellow pages.

"Sooo you got it yet?" a voice asks. It came from Melody, a bystander in this fury of iPhones.

"Nope... still can't find it..." Myra's voice responds, as she digs her two front teeth into her bottom lip in frustration.

"Well, when you're ready, I'm right here," Emily says. Her cracked, black, scratchy-cased iPhone is on the phone setting - ready to dial away at whatever number is thrown out there.

"Oh oh oh - I have it!" Ceona announces. She leans her white iPhone in close to Emilys, as Emily copies the number on the screen. She hesitates before pressing "call". Looking up, her brown eyes scan everybody's faces before calling.

Tina has a face of content. She isn't too happy about what they're about to do, but she isn't horribly upset either. But secretly, Tina doubts she'll actually do it. Melody has an expression of eagerness. Prank calling somebody has guaranteed laughs and entertainment value. Like always, Melody thought about the present, and not the consequences of prank calling. Ceona has zero thoughts about it. Her only involvement in the situation is getting the prank callie's number. Whatever happens, she won't care. Myra assures Emily, with a big smile on her face. Myra, the creator of the prank calling idea, gives Emily the okay to call.

A finger to the "call" button is all it takes for the group to go hysterical.

"Holy shi-" Tina begins, throwing away all doubts of the prank call. Ceona becomes wide-eyed, surprised Emily actually called them. The phone abruptly rings, causing Emily to jump, and throw her iPhone at Myra, the first prank caller. Shocked, Myra quickly presses the "speaker" setting, letting everybdy in the room know that they're doing the prank. She holds it to her ear and hands her own iPhone to Ceona. With the remaining hand, she covers her nose.

"Hello?" a female voice asks on the other end, in a depressed and bitter tone.

"H-Hi, this is Rebecca," Myra announces in a high-pitched, nasally voice. Tina slaps her thigh in laughter, face contorting into one of hilarity. Melody and Tina run to the other side of the room, to prevent the girl on the other end to hear their laughter.

"What?" she asks, confused.

"I-I'm Ray's new girlfriend. Yeah I just w-wanted to call, bye!" Myra says, still in her nasally high-pitched voice, ending the phone call. She falls to the ground in laughter. Emily rocks back and forth, trying to control her laughter. Ceona is the only one who doesn't get it - she knows the least about the situation.

"Alright alright now YOU gotta call!" Myra says, handing the phone to Emily. Part one of their prank call is done, now the second part is to be completed.

Tina and Melody returned back to us from the other side of the room, still laughing.

Emily calmly resumes the prank call by redialing the number. Holding it up to her ear on speaker, Tina and Melody stay, determined to not laugh. The call goes to voice message, where Emily begins her call.

"Herro! I ah-m Min Choy, Ray's nee-uw ASIAN gerl-fren," Emily announces in a phony asian accent, causing everybody to fall into a fit of mirth. Tina and Melody quickly ran to the other side of the room, knowing they would never be able to keep in their laughter.

"I just wah-nt to saey, I wah-nt his DUMPLINGS!" she continues, pointing at her crotch. Even Ceona, the one who had no idea who they were prank calling, falls down on the ground in laughter.

"Okiee bai bai!" she hung up the phone, staying quiet for three seconds. We all simultaneously break into laughter, not thinking about the future. So what if they prank called the guy who ruined Tina's relationship with her ex-boyfriend?

The story goes like this; Tina and a boy named Ray were dating, until his DAD told Ray to end it. Yes, at one command, Ray ends a three-year relationship. As revenge, Myra called Ray's father, claming she was Rebecca(an unexistant person) Ray's new girlfriend. Then, Emily calls Ray's dad, claminig SHE'S Ray's new girlfriend.