girls

Girls - the 1975

Smut is ahead

Veronica hasn't spoken or seen Barry in a weeks, he's been avoiding her. She didn't understand why, she loathed the fact that she couldn't cum, she needed him. She hated admitting that. She tried many different methods of pleasure from her trustee vibrator to the shower head. She tried going to his house but no one would answer the door. She was livid at that point.

Her fist flying to the gloved man in front of her. The danced around the ring, the man swung missing her. Her gloved fist slicing through the air hitting him roughly, his guard falling out, his body fell to the mat, his hands trying to push himself up. "Nice footwork out their princess" a man shouted clapping loudly for the whole gym to hear.

"Thanks dad" she laughed "Nice match Eddy" she smiled holding out her hand, the smell hitting her harshly.

His wrist slapping against her hand as she pulled him up, he chuckled lightly relying on Veronica for support. "I let you win" he groaned, she cackled loudly before pushing him away from her. Veronica removed herself from the ring, joining her dad at the front desk.

"So how's that whole "studying" going with Bart?" Her father questioned, his head staring at her for a moment

"It's Barry and he's been ignoring me" she simply answered, she was irritated she wanted to at least know why he didn't speak to her. She wanted to punch him in the face. "I went to his house but no answer and I really need get this grade up for Hackman"

"Is that the only reason why you want to see him?" He pushed, a hint of detest in his voice, for a moment she stayed silent, of course there was something more she wanted from him and she hated the fact that she was desperate for it, for him.

Veronica was gonna try one last time, praying that he'd answer the door. She wouldn't even know what to say, would she be able to control her emotions around him. She finally arrived at his house.

She rung the door bell, she scrunched her face tightly praying that she was hallucinating about the footsteps. She was taken back by the door swinging open, revealing a very healthy Barry. "I see you're alive"

"V-ver-"

"Don't" she stated holding up her hand cutting him off of his sentence. "All I need are the prompts and guides that Hackman gave you and you'll never have to see me again"

Barry was shocked that she'd come around, he took her appearance in. She had a slight scar running down her forehead, her lip was busted and her eyes was slightly blacken but she still looked gorgeous. Her hair was pulled up, her curls weren't as define from the last time of seeing her. She was in a simply tee-shirt with some black shorts. He couldn't believe she was here, but the look on her face proved that she hated him now. "Oh, y-yeah just come in and I'll be back"

Veronica slowly stepped in, she eyed the house for a moment. She peered over shoulder and the door was slammed shut. Barry, held up his finger before running upstairs. There were loud thuds and bumps. She watched him carefully as he came back downstairs with a wad of paper. "Thanks" she snatched the papers from his hands.

"W-wait!" He shouted, she looked up letting out a loud sigh before turning back to him. "I- we- you! It's-"

"If you're trying to say sorry, don't. I really don't want to hear it"

"But I am- its been hectic here and with my mom and us. I just didn't-"

"Know how to pick up a phone and tell someone that" she cut him off, her fist clenching at her sides for a moment. "That is the least you could've done is call, I thought- nothing just leave me alone alright"

"Veronica! Please just- don't leave" he whispered lowly, he his desperation leaking through his voice.

"I wouldn't want your mom-"

"Veronica" he sighed as he watched move to the door, she grabbed the handle, contemplating her next move. It was easy for her to walk out this door, to find someone new but will she find anyone like him. Someone who will have her craving the finer things, having her want to just lay in a entangled position. With a swift movement she rushed to him, letting all the papers fall to the floor, her arms grabbing his face and pushing him closer to her. There lips meeting each other for the first time in weeks. She missed his plum lips, the way he would shyly wrap his arms around her, how hesitant he was in kissing her. 

"Are you sure wanna do this?" She whispered against his lips, he nodded slightly. She grabbed his hand, making their way upstairs. When arriving to his room, she slowly pushed him on the bed, giving him some time crawl back. She followed his movements, seductively crawling on top of him, she could feel his clothes erection against her thin shorts. Her hands sliding into Barry's stretching them above his head, her lips attached themselves to his neck, gently sucking on his sensitive area, its was just below his ear. Claiming her territory, her hips bucking against his erection, he hurriedly pulled off his clothes, while Veronica removing her clothing.

She encased herself around him. She bit down on her lip, Veronica's hips slowly moving down his length, leaving him breathless, he didn't know where mother he should thrust or just let ride him. Her hips slowly bucking against him, the sound of her wetness smacking against him caused her groan in delight.

"What are you thinking off?" She whispered against his ear, his face contorted in a unreadable expression. She slowed down her movements, her had slightly fumbling in his hair while the other was guiding his hand on her backside. Before she could ask again he thrust into her, hard. She gasped loudly, her hand tightening around his, she let out a soft whimper of pleasure.

"D-did I hurt you" he quickly stated, he stiffen under her touch, she shook her head lightly, her agape mouth pressing against his neck.

"Keep going baby boy" she whispered, "keep going" she whimpered, he propelled into her, each thrust harder than last. Her body responding to him, desperately wanting to cum. The loud smack hit the air rhythmically, she licked her lips slowly, the familiar bliss covering her body, her hand sliding down from his hair to his face.

Barry's thrust getting sloppy as he grunted into his high, his hands gripping on Veronica's. Barry's heart pounded roughly against his chest, his body tingled he couldn't handle her just breathing on him, her slowly movements weakening him.

"Are you leaving?" He whispered against her shoulder, Veronica shut her eyes slowly, her breath still frantic and uneven. Her core still pulsating she couldn't even think straight. Lifting her head up to meet him gaze. His thumb slowly tracing over her's.

"You want me to go?" She whispered, he shook his head softly, a small smile pressed on her face. "Good"