WhOoPs

Time skip when they are done *playing*
Rae'sPOV
J: daddy that was fun..
R: yeah it was..
Mean while, we are just chilling and watching Netflix and out of nowhere Jayden came inside our room and Jayden came shouting to Justin..
Jayden : Raegan ?! Can I have time talking to Justin?
R: Uhm yea sure?..
••••
Jayden: JUSTIN?! What are you doing? I KNEW  YOU ARE GONNA BE LIKE THIS TO HIM! YOU KNOW HUMANS CANNOT HAVE FUN WITH YOU?! THEY WILL TURN INTO SOMETHING BAD!
Justin: I know.. but I made him to do it for me..
Jayden: Justin that is illegal! He can be dead soon because of you..
Justin: WHAT?!?! You don't say that he will be dead! Did you put something on him?!
Jayden: yes. I did.
Justin: why did you do that?! I don't wanna loose him Jayden!
Jayden: I got jealous.
| he doesn't know what are they talking about |
I can't take Jayden shouting to Justin anymore so I step outside and saw Justin is kissing Jayden?
I can't do this. I can't take it anymore.
I went inside, look the door and I jump off from the window. I ran to the forest.
Jay's POV
When I and Raegan was watching Netflix and chill, Jayden came inside and she said that she want to talk with me.
J: what's wrong?
Jayden: why did you do that to him?
* and so on till Jayden kissed Justin*
Jayden kissed me. I've no idea why I kissed her back. Then I just realized when raegan bang the door and locked me outside.
J: RAEGAN! OPEN THE DOOR!
R: no, leave me alone. Be happy with her.
J: I'm sorry, I love you Raegan . Please just let me explain..
Raegan doesn't answer me..
I start to worry
J: Raegan?!
•••
J: Raegan are you there?!
I'm scared if raegan will do something bad with himself so I kicked the door. I don't see Raegan in there but I knew he went outside from the window because the window is left open.
J: Jayden! This is all your fault! He is gone to no where! Now you need to find me!
Jayden: I'm sorry Justin.. Captain Hook ask me to help his plan. He is going to be dead when he arrived in the forest ...
I left speechless, I don't know what to say..

I decided to upload again.. do you want me to put Jayden's POV too? To make it interesting?? Comment down below:)❤️