Chapter 5

Ender's PoV

I put Selena in the dungeon, even if she was Steve's cousin. I didn't want anyone to know I had feelings for her. She looked at me with depressed eyes. "P-Please l-let m-me g-go, I promise I won't tresspass ever again! I just wanna be home with my dad, please!" She began crying. I left the dungeon, feeling really bad. The fudge did I just do! Stupid, stupid dragon! What the heck am I doing! I thought. Maybe I'll give her a room.

*Some permission from Misty later*

I went back into the dungeon. I unlocked her cell. "You're letting me go?" She asked me. "No, I'll just give you a room." I said calmly. I didn't want to scare her again. I lead her down the hall, up the stairs.... blah blah blah

*After an hour of mazes*

"Here it is! Your new room!" I said cheerfully. Then frowned. I hate my voice when I'm cheerful. "Now get the fudge inside." I said quietly. Selena nodded and went to the room. She slammed the door in front of my face. That room used to belong to my beloved sister, Candy. I miss her so much. Stupid wither, I thought. I went to the dining hall to eat some cookies. I grabbed some of my mom's homemdade cookies. Then memories came flooding back. The wither. My parents. My sister. "CANDY!" I screamed, grabbed a table, and threw it at the chandelier, thinking it was the wither. Misty, Steve and Rose rushed down the stairs. "What happened?! Was there a tornado?" Asked Rose. I looked at my paws. I'm a monster. I could hear Candy saying, Brother, how could you? You are a monster. A monster. That is what you will be, forever. I buried my snout into my paws. "Please Candy! I'm sorry, please!" I cried.