Nialls P.O.V

I look at her and I can't help but smile, I adore her genuine wavy hair, that cascades all the way to the middle of her back, her eyes a light shade of green that glow like stars, her perfect smile that can make any ones day and the rosy shade of red her cheeks get when she's embarrassed. I love every part of her and I know that one day I'll catch her.

.

.

"So why are you all alone babe?" I ask and she turns to face me, her face full of annoyance which makes me laugh.

.

.

" none of your business." she replies and I grin.

.

.

"Playing hard to get much?" I ask while chuckling to myself.

.

.

"Playing desperate much?" she replies apparently proud of the comeback she came up with.

.

.

I introduce myself this time sounding friendlier, " well, my names Niall by the way.. "

.

.

I hold my hand out but she quickly rejects it and replies with a sassy "and I'm out." She smirks to herself and I feel a mixture of rejection, and happiness. I start to walk away towards my friends, but I can't help the fact that I'm thinking about her. I don't know why I'm thinking about her though, she probably hates me, and I honestly don't know what I did. Yes, I know sometimes I can be a total dookeyhead, but God, give me a break. I finally reach my friends receiving a "hay" or "hai" from them.

.

.

"So Naill, we saw you talking to that new chick over there, so you got a girl?"

.

.

"Guys that 'chick' has a name." I say and they laugh.

.

.

"Well okay, what is it?" they ask with genuine curiosity.

.

.

" I don't know." I reply, and I see them all smirk, they all have piercings and tattoos, but I don't judge them, because I look exactly like them.

.

.

"Dude, you just talked to her for about five minutes and you don't even know her name?" Harry remarks from beside me, I turn to face him, I send him a fake smile and say through gritted teeth, " No Harry, I do not know her name." I reply leaving out the fact that I got rejected.

.

.

"well, she's pretty hot." Louis says and I turn towards him, a look of shock on my face, "Louis are you aware that you have a girlfriend? I ask, " and she just happens to be Eleanor. "

.

.

" I know that, but..... nevermind." he replies trying to come up with an excuse. I decide its best to just talk with Liam and Zayn, so I ignore Louis and Harry.

.

.

"So mate, that party this weekend, you excited?" Liam asks as he bobs his head to there music coming from is ipod touch.

.

.

"Uhm yea.." I reply, I really want to take that girl to the party with me, but I don't know...

.

.

I guess Liam saw right through me and responded with, " You wanna bring the girl don't you mate?" I blush and he smirks, knowing he cracked me.

.

. "uh yea, i guess you could say that..."

authors note:

.

Guys ik these chapters are really short but I promise they'll be getting a lot longer soon!! love you.