chapter 12

Hey guys you know what just read. Chapter is for people who want to read the sexy time. But this is continuing from last chapter.
___________
I woke up and I hear beeping. I open my eyes and blinked the bright light away. I looked to see that I'm in my room. Connor sleeping by my bed. I move to sit up. Waking Connor up in the process. He looked like shit but still cute at the same time. He looked at me with shock. "Your awake." He said and I nodded. "You've been out for two weeks." He said and my eyes widen. I pointed to my water that I had seen on my nightstand. He gave it to me and I took a couple of sips. Wetting my throat. He smiled. He leaned forward and kissed my lips. I kissed back. He pulled away when the door opened. It was Alfred.

"Master Bruce. He's awake." He yelled out the door and soon my dad came running in.

"Oh my god. How are you feeling." He said.

"Fine. But could I be left alone with Connor."

"Yes. Use protection." He said and I groaned covering my face. He laughed and left with Alfred behind him. Connor closed the door and locked it.

"Speaking of protection." He said and he got on the bed. He kissed me and I kissed back. He laid me down and started rubbing my stomach. Removing my shirt IV and the heart monitor. The long beep came and he turned it off. He came back to start kissing my neck. He move so he could take his shirt off and he starts at my pants. I let him take it off and he worked at his belt. I helped him get undressed wanting this faster. Soon we were both naked. He kissed down my chest and I moved so I was on my elbows. He licked my belly button making me laugh. Damn me being ticklish. He continued trailing his tongue down my abdomens. He stopped when he came to my member. I stopped him. "What"

"I want to give you one before me." I said and he got up on his knees and I moved so I could grabbed his member in my hand. I stroked him for a few second and I continue to do so as I got up and kissed him. He stoked me. I moan. We continued our make out session as we stroked eachother. I pulled back and I moved back down and started licking from the base of his member to the tip. He moaned. I put him in my mouth and he moaned louder. I pulled off. "Shhhhh my dad and Alfred could hear you" I said quietly. He nodded and I placed him in my mouth again. I bobbed my head an inch not wanting to beep throat yet. He grabs my hair controlling me on my bobbing. I let him deep throat me when I took in more. I gagged and pulled off of him. Strings of siliva connecting us. I put him in my mouth again and bobbed my head again then beep throating him. I try not to gag and seceeding when I pulled off. I took a beep breath and he stroked his fingers through my hair. He laid me down and put me in his mouth and I cover my mouth to keep the moans from being loud. He continued bobbing his head on my member and he deep throated me. I moan. He pulled off of me and he stuck his fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them as he kissed my chest playing with my nipples. I continue to moan. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and positioned his middle finger at my entrance. He pushed in and I could feel the burn. I moaned and he moved his finger. I was a moaning mess by the time he had three fingers in me. Curling, sissoring, and just fucking them into me. He removed his hand and lined himself up with me. I could feel him push in and I moaned. It was when he pushed himself all the way in me when I cursed. He looked at me. "Move please. It feels so good." He bits his lips.

"What do you really want me to do." He said suducivly. I moaned loudly.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Make me your bitch." I said and that's what he did. He fuck me hard and fast and I was moaning loudly to the point I was biting his shoulder. He started to slow down and he hit my prostate. I bit harder and moaned. He slams into me and I feel him release his seed. I moan and he continued moving his hips through his high. I soon came all over my stomach and his chest. Everything seemed bright around us. Soon we came down from our highs and he got up and grabbed a cloth. He walked into the bathroom and I hear him turn the sink on. He came back once the sink was turned off. He started cleaning us off and I smile. I soon feel tired.

"Go to sleep. You seem tired." He said kissing my lips. I happily closed my eyes and let sleep take over.
______________________
Hope you enjoyed love ya. Bye