A/N & Introduction

I don't really know why i'm writing this because honestly who reads it.

Before I start the Korean model on the cover of the book is called Kim Shin Yeong if your interested... she's really pretty *girl crush intensifies* •.• and is the image I have of the main character (the eighth member Kim Ji-Soo).

Also Kim Ji-Soo is just a random name I like and i've heard of a few different famous people with this name it's purely coincidental and she is just a fictional character.

Anyway, even if you leave now thanks for stopping by, this is my second account because I lost access to my other in case your interested (doubt it).

This book is written purely for fun and i'm trying improve on my writing skills.

Please comment it motivates me to improve and write more, even negative comments sometimes help.

There will be no smut in this book so there is no need not to comment or vote and hide your internet sins, your safe.

Please vote if you like the chapters and want to read more you never know I might write more and publish it quicker, what can I say i'm spontaneous like that.

BOO!

*cough* sorry. Getting back on topic...

Introduction
The theories are true, there was and 8th member that member was me, Kim Ji-Soo. They didn't think anyone would notice I was gone. But some of you did, how could you not? I was the leader of BTS. I was happy, in love with the man of my dreams and in love with the spotlight, before everything went wrong. It all went wrong. It was so perfect, almost too perfect, I-we, we a
had everything we could ever wish for well they still have everything, maybe they didn't need me after all. Sometimes I can't help but wonder maybe I am better off dead.

I am the eighth member and this is the story of how I died.

~24/7/17~