Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Maribel's Pov.

I went to the park with my sister Tatiana and we sat at a table in front of a grass field. We were eating a fruit by the foot candy when a group of cute guys walked into the grass field.

One of the guys from the group came up to us he had brown eyes and hair ha asked "What are your names? By the way i'm Shawn" "Im Maribel and this is my sister Tatiana" "Do you guys wanna play soccer with my friends and I?" "Sure" we answered.

We walked to were his group of friends were at Shawn said "Guys this is Maribel and Tatiana" "Girls they are Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Jack G., Jack J., Nash, Matthew, Hayes, Aaron, and Jacob. They were all really cute but Cameron caught my eye he was gorgeous.

So we had to split up into two teams skins vs shirts. They said it would only be fair if each team had a girl so i had to be in the skins team for the sake of Tatiana. In my team was Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Jack G., Carter. In Tatiana's team was Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Jacob, Matthew, and Jack J.

My team and i took our shirts off and the guys were just staring at me so i started to blush. Once i stopped blushing i cleared my throat and said "My eyes are up here guys" and Tatiana started to laugh. They all just looked at the ground so i joined Tatiana and started to laugh.

We had just finished playing our game and we ended up 3-3. We decided to go on a walk and go in groups of four or three people. Cameron and Taylor both said "I wanna be with Maribel!" I told them that they could both be with me as a group. We were group 1, group 2 was Nash, Tatiana, and Jacob. Group 3 was Carter, Matthew and Shawn, group 4 was Aaron, Hayes, and both of the Jacks.

We all went our separate ways. Cameron was leading our group and he got us lost. I was so cold I was only wearing a pair of short shorts and a cropped top, I was trembling and Taylor saw he asked "Are you cold?" "Yea a little" I answered. Cameron heard and he said he would get us back soon so I could wear his hoodie and warm up.

After about 30 minutes of Cameron trying to get us back he succeed and they took me to their van and he took a hoodie out and handed it to me. I took it and put it on then I thanked him he said it was no problem. I took out my phone and called Tatiana to see where she was she said they were almost back.

After Tatiana's group and the other groups got back we decided that we should go out to eat something. We went to In-n-Out to eat. I ordered a cheese burger with animal fries and a chocolate milkshake. Everyone else ordered their food and we waited for a long time since we had a big order and i ended up buying another milkshake for my meal.

Once we got our food we looked for an empty table we had to split up into three groups because we had found three smaller tables. I sat with Tatiana, Cameron, and Carter. The second table was Nash, Hayes, Jacob and Shawn. In the last table were the Jacks, Taylor, and Aaron.

Once we finished our food Cameron asked Tatiana and I "What should we do next? Do you want us to take you home? Do you guys wanna come to our hotel? Did you guys take a car to the park?" i answered all his questions in order "Im not sure. You can take us back to the park instead. Sure i don't mind. Yes we did take my car to the park. Does that answer all of your questions?" he replied "Yes" "Okay so we should go to the park to get my car then we can go to the hotel."