Chapter 4

Maribel's Pov. 💋

I looked up to see who spilled water on my head and saw it was one of the girls mobbing the guys. I got up and went up to her and said "What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" she said "Your with the Magcon boys i dont want you with them" "Well i'm friends with them so im gonna hanging out with them whenever i want to!"

All of a sudden the girl slapped me so being me i slapped her back and then tackled her and started punching her. Then i felt someone trying to pull me off of her so i elbowed whoever it was i heard them grunt in pain and then Tatiana said "Get off of her your gonna make her go to the hospital" so i got off and turned around to see Shawn on the floor holding his stomach i went over to him and kneeled next to him and said "Were you the one trying to get me off of her" he just nodded his head "I'm so sorry Shawn i didnt mean to hit you that hard i feel so bad what do you want me to do to make it up to you" "It's fine now i know not to try to pull you off of someone when your mad"

I stood up and offered him my hand to help him up which he gladly took. He got up and we all went to take our seats good thing Taylor and Jack G. got the girls to leave otherwise i would have probably hurt someone else. We all ate in silence it was such an awkward silence.

After we ate we left the pizza place and went to a park near by. I walked next to the Jack's and then Sam put his arm around my shoulders and he said "Who are you shortie?" "I'm Maribel dont you remember me?" "Um...no" "Dang you were distracted last night on your phone then" "What?" I was at the hotel yesterday with you guys while watching the movie in the night" "Oh now i remember i didnt look up" "Duh" "I should have then and the other chick is your sister right" "Yup" "Dang both of you are really pretty" "Thanks but dont try and hit on her shes only 15" "Dang that hurt im not that type of guy"

We finished walking to the park and i went to the swings Cameron was on the swing beside me he looked like he was deep in thought. "Are you ok?" "Yea why?" "You look like theres something wrong and you've been ignoring me" "No i haven't you've just been hanging out a lot with the other guys" "Are you jealous Cam?" "Pft no" "Ok whatever helps you sleep at night"

I looked into Camerons eyes they were a beautiful caramel color he looked into my eyes as well.

Cameron's Pov. 😎

I got lost in her eyes when we both started to lean in closer when...

••••••••••••••••

Yay i finally updated either way i hope you enjoyed this chapter if you want to know whats gonna happen you gotta keep reading. Im gonna try to update either ever week or every two weeks but if i update more frequently the chapters are going to be shorter so yea comment vote and fan oh and share

Ps you should read my other story Irresistable a Liam Payne fanfic

Bye love yall😘