Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Maribel's Pov.

The guys took us to the park to get my car. i got into my car with Tatiana and asked the guys if any of them wanted to come with us. Cameron and Shawn ended up coming with us. Shawn was giving us the directions on how to get to the hotel meanwhile Cameron was on his phone. i kinda felt sad that he was just on his phone and not talking to us i thought he was ignoring me. It sucked because he was so nice to me earlier but now he was ignoring me.

We got to the hotel after 20 minutes and we got off and headed into the hotel. Shawn led us to Carter's and Matthew's room since everyone else was in their. Another girl was in their she was really pretty she had really nice curly hair and she was really close to Jacob i turned to look at Tatiana she had a frown but then just plastered a fake smile. Their was also another guy he was with the Jack's he was really handsome.

Once Taylor noticed we were their he ran up to me and gave me a hug. He said "Hey Maribel long time no see huh?" "Taylor stop exaggerating we saw each other like 30 minutes ago" "Thats too long though" he whined

"Guys im not trying to be rude or anything but whos the girl with Jacob and the guy with the Jack's?" i asked "Mahogany and Sam" answered Nash "Oh ok hi Im Maribel and this is my sister Tatiana" "Hiiii" said Mahogany while she got up to give us a hug. "Sup" replied Sam without looking up from his phone.

"What should we do guys?" i asked "How about we watch a movie?" said Carter "Ok" we all mumbled agreeing to watch a movie "What movie do you guys wanna watch?" asked Matthew "Fast and Furious Six" said Taylor "ok"

Matthew put in the movie and everyone started to get comfortable. I took my shoes off and went to sit on one of the beds. Carter came back from the bathroom and sat on the bed with me i guess that was his bed. The rest guys sat on the floor and Tatiana sat with Matthew on his bed and Mahogany sat on a chair.

30 minutes into the movie i started getting sleepy so i stood up and told Tatiana we should leave. Shawn suggested that everyone else went into their rooms and that we should stay since i was sleepy and that i shouldn't drive like that. "Where are we going to sleep though?" I asked "You can sleep on my bed with Tatiana and I'll sleep with Matt on his bed if you want." said Carter "thank you" 

I was going to get in the bed when i realised i didnt have any comfortable clothes on so i asked carter if i could borrow any of his clothes he let me borrow some sweats and a t shirt and Matt let Tatiana borrow a hoodie and some shorts. We went to sleep after we changed and fell into a great dream.