11.

I woke up, exhausted. I hated being here. I dreaded every second that I spent here. Especially after what happened with Deidara. And now the whole Akatsuki knew who I really was. I'm just glad they aren't going after my sister. That's the reason I pretended to be her in the first place.

And plus, I'm a bit worried because Pain knows who I am now. And I don't know if i'm past the relationship we used to be in. It's the last thing on mind, actually. Especially since Deidara is now in my life.

Eventually, I needed to get up from bed. So I walked to my closet and changed into some casual clothing. I then left the room to go eat some breakfast and I saw Pain in the kitchen.

I stared at him awkwardly and went to the fridge to get cereal.

"Can't believe it was actually you the whole time, (name)."

I turned my head and stared at him. "Yeaahhh," I said awkwardly.

"I actually kinda miss you after the break up. I did like you despite what I said. But, it seems like you have a thing for Deidara."

I shook my head. "No," I said inmediately.

He then took a few steps towards me. "So, you don't like Deidara?" He asked, his expression remaining calm.

I shook my head. "So maybe do you wanna.. have some fun?" He asked with a smirk, inching closer to me.

Before I could answer, I remembered all the times he was rude to me and all the dates he stood me up on. "No thank you," I told him politely.

"I'm only here on the behalf of my sister. I want to do this so she doesn't have to," I added.

He nodded, walking away and I grabbed my cereal and milk and put in a bowl.

And now that I thought about it.. I wasn't sure if I had a thing for Deidara. Maybe he was right. But after all these years I couldn't like him. Besides, he always had a thing for my sister.