chapter eight:Summer Love

JOSI' S POV

*flashback*

I laugh as he picks me up and spins me.I love the feeling of the hot sun on my skin. It feels amazing.I start to scream when I spin faster and faster.

"Daemon put me down!"

He laughs,"Never! "

"Daemon! "

He laughs,"Fine,"when he puts me down I smile,"Thanks babe."

He rolls his eyes then smiles,"So what do ya want to do?"

I think for awhile then finally come up with the perfect idea,"Lets take a romantic walk on the beach," he groans but agrees.

"Ya know Jo..ya look amazing in the sunset right now. It seems like the sun knows exactly where to shine on your body,"I blush,'"Thanks."

"You don't look so bad yourself..." I trail off.

He smiles,"Thanks, " he grabs my hand,"Shall we?"

"We shall. "

After awhile of just walking on the beach hand-in-hand in the sunset Daemon speaks up,"Josi what you're doing isn't fair," he whines.

What am I doing? I'm so confused. I don't want him to have to say it because knowing Daemon it may be something weird so I play it off.

I smirk,"Oh is it?"

He whines again, "Yesss," I fake pout then stroke his arm,"I'm soooo sorry."

He rolls his eyes,"No you're not, you're doing it on purpose."

I laugh,"How am I doing it on purpose Damen?"

He whines once more,"Ya PURPOSELY wore that bikini that ya KNOW I like and now your teasing me with me your body."

I smirk, only Daemon...only Daemon.

"Teasing you how babe?"

"Ya know exactly how."

I look away smiling,"No I don't..."

Before I even know what's happening Daemon lets go of my hand and pulls me into his chest.

"Ya know exactly what you're doing Jo."

"I may have a tiny idea but that's a-"

He crashes his lips to mine. While my lips mock the movement of his lips I feel nothing but heat. Fireworks.

When he pulls away he leans in and whispers in my ear,"The things I'd do to ya," it totally turned me on.

"Mr. Jacobs are you trying to sexy?"

He smiles, "Trying? No. Jo, babe ya know I don't need to try."

Well THAT ruined the moment. I was SO in the mood for beach sex too. Damn you Daemon!

"Daemon, I think we should go back to hotel it's getting late."

He shrugs then grabs my hand and leads me back to the hotel. I sigh when we walk through the front doors and Daemon locks eyes with me.

"What's wrong? "

"Nothing. "

"Yes there is."

"No there isn't. "

"Yes there is...was..was it something I said?"

I look down at my flips flops then back up to Daemon's innocent eyes.