3- Telling the Truth

Fresh woke up first before seeing you peacefully sleeping. He smiled softly as a blush gathered on his face. His glasses read 'CU-TE' before he nudged you gently. You blinked your eyes before seeing Fresh. "Good morning!" Fresh greeted. "M-Morning Fresh!" You greeted as your tail wagged.

"Come on. I wanna show you something." Fresh said as he got up. You got up and followed him. Your eyes widened to the rising sun entering the clear sky. "Wooooow..." You said as your tail wagged. Fresh looked at you before he nudged you. You looked at Fresh before he guided you to a river.

You walked over and started to lap up the water as Fresh got a quick drink. Fresh saw how your ribs were showing before he sat down. "Is everything ok, Fresh?" You asked as you sat next to him.

"I just don't get it. What happened?" Fresh answered. Your ears perked flat before you sighed. "I used to belong to a human who had other humans beat me, feed me scraps of food, and give me little water." You explained as you laid down. Fresh took in every single word before he sighed.

"Humans are trash." Fresh said before he lifted your muzzle slightly. "Come on." Fresh said. You stood up before trotting at Fresh's side. Fresh looked at you before you looked at him. Fresh's glasses read 'SO-CUTE' as you started to blush. Fresh quickly looked ahead as you both walked back to the den.