6- The Thought

You and Fresh were relaxing. Um. Wait, take that back. You were relaxing. Fresh looked like he was thinking about something. You got up and walked up to him. "Fresh?" Fresh looked at you before you licked where his nose would be. "Are you ok?" You asked.

Fresh sighed before he liked ashamed. "I've been thinking and," Fresh looked into your arms and sighed again, "d..do you want to have puppies?" You perked as a deep blush went into your face, ears, and tail. Fresh saw this and laid down while avoiding your gaze. "It's ok (y/n)... It was a stupid idea anyway..." Fresh said.

You laid down next to Fresh and licked his cheek. "Fresh, I..I want to have pups with you." Fresh looked at you as your blush deepened. "I... I just didn't know how to react that you wanted to have pups." You admitted.

Fresh looked at you before he smiled softly. "Ok." Fresh said as he laid his paw on top of yours. You smiled before laying your head over his. Fresh saw your exposed neck before he softly licked it. Your fur sticked up as you yelped . Fresh was snickering as you got all shy.

Fresh moved one of his paws over you before he softly licked your ear. Your blush was getting deeper as Fresh started to blush. Then he laid his head over yours as your tails intertwined. You smiled as Fresh smirked. "I'm sure our pups will be as beautiful as you!~" Fresh said as you blushed.

I AIN'T DOING NO LEMON!

I'M SORRY!

YOU USE YOUR DIRTY MIND IMAGINATION!

PEACE!

*walks into wall*