Chapter 5

Alissa P.O.V

I felt bad for what I did to Ethan last night it had me bringing back memories I haven't been in a relationship since two years and when I thought of that passionate kiss made me think my ex wes.

He was my first love and he hurt me so much he cheated on me with two different girls and i took him back i don't know why i did i was so dumb..

I decided to call Ethan and see what he's up to so i can make it up to him.

*skip to when Ethan gets to her house*

"Hey Ethan" i said giving a small smile"

"Hey" he said as he looked down 

I close the door after him and we both go up to my room.

"Why didn't you kiss me" Ethan questioned

"It's a long story" i told him as i sat down on the bed

"You kno I'm always here to talk right, you can tell me anything literally" he put his hand on my shoulder

"It was jus that when we were about to kiss i just thought about my ex boyfriend and how we were on the date and if i was to get in another relationship i didn't want to feel that hurt again"

"I would never ever hurt i know we're not together yet but your honestly the best that ever happened to me" he lifted my chin as he spoke

I leaned in to kiss him, we're now making out he laid me down on my back and hovered over me.

"Take your shirt off" he demanded

I took my shirt off showing that i didn't have anything under we went back to kissing and i tugged at his shirt to signal him to take it off. We are now both shirtless. He started kissing my neck and worked his way down to the top of my shorts.

"Can i ?" He asked

I nodded

He took my shorts off following with my underwear he started licking my heat i never felt this type of feeling so i was squirming around moans leaving my mouth. He went back up and started kissing me.

I sat up and dropped his sweatpants following with his underwear he laid me backed down on my back.

"I'll go slow" he hovered over me

He positioned his self at my vagina. I gasped from the sharp pain from when he entered holding on to his back.. he added a few more strokes and i start to feel pleasure. He pinned my arms above my head and went faster both of our moans escaped the room.

He flipped me over and arched my back and pounded harder.

"Oh fuck" i moaned gripping to the sheets

His thrusts started to get slower and sloppier.

"I'm cumming babe" he groaned

He came on my back and went to go get a towel from the bathroom to wipe it off and after that we both got in the shower. We ordered pizza and watched movies.

A/N
That wasn't as long as i thought it would be..
But hope you guys enjoyed it
I've had writers block for so long !
Sorry for any misspelled words ! This unedited

                                           -Ashley