Lamia Scale Guild Destroyed

Miku Pov

I teleported myself in-front of Lamia Scale Guild as I chanted a takeover spell "Takeover: Water Goddess" My hair was light blue as my eyes were also blue, I grew water wings.

"Water God Arrows" I chanted as water arrows  surrounded the guild, the arrows starts hitting Lamia Scale everywhere. Everyone ran out of the guild "Who the hell is attacking us?!" Master Ooba the guild master shouted.

I showed myself to them "I am the one that attacked your weak guild." I told them as they all prepared to attack me. "Lamia Scale is not a weak guild, if we all work together we will win against you." Yuka Suzuki tells me.

My body was shaking not from fright but laugher as I look at them "You honestly think you can win against me! I am from Darkness Guild you all don't stand a chance!" I shouted at them while laughing.

"Watch I'll show you all Water God Slicer!" I chanted as I attacked them which made a big explosion, they were all on the ground from dodging my attack. "Water God Explosive" I chanted another spell as it was a bigger explosion.

Lamia Scale members were badly hurt along with the guild master and the guild was now ruin but it didn't break down yet. I was about to leave until the members started to attack me.

"You all still won't give up at all." I told them as Toby stood up "No way! We will fight for our guild!" He shouts at me as I gave him a death glare "Then you all can die Water God Blast!" I said/chanted calmly as it hits them.

The guild members fell to the ground and Lamia Scale Guild was destroyed now."Your guild...will not...get alway...with this..." Master Ooba tells me as I smirked at her.

"But we already have, the ones that won't get away or should I say make it out is those members you sent to take out of guild." I tell her with a smirk as she looks shocked.

I disappeared to where we are suppose to meet at, to discuss how we destroyed the guilds. "They were weak but it was amazing to see them all hurt." I told myself with a smile.

To be continued