Misson Completed

No one Pov

The Guild was collapsing, the boys were force to leave the girls they loved in there. Suddenly after the Guild collapsed it was burned down, nothing left of it.

The Magic Council came and arrested the members of the Darkness Guild. "Where are their masters?" Magic Council Member asked them.

The boys looked down at the ground "Their dead...their bodies probably turned...to ashes cause of the fire..." Natsu answered the Magic Council member.

He nodded at them "Thank you wizards for helping us out. Your mission here is complete we will send your reward to the guild as a token of our gratitude."

Once they left they all went back to their guilds to help rebuild it. Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Romeo, Jellal and Laxus were walking back to the Fairy Tail guild in silent.

As they made it to the guild they saw that the girls did really bad damage to Fairy Tail. "Mira said her and Yuki took down Fairy Tail." Laxus told the guys. "Yuki...was Luce..." Natsu whispered.

The boys walked in as everyone was happy to see that they came back to the guild alive, but they noticed that they looked sad.

"Guys what's wrong...?" Cana asked them with a worried tone as everyone in the guild looked worried. They heard the boys mumble the girls names.

Everyone's eyes widen "D-did you find them?!" Warren asked the boys as they nodded. "We had to fight them..." Jellal answered Warren.

Everyone looked confused now, why did they fight the girls. The whole guild was now asking questions, then Lisanna came to go and hug Natsu but stopped as she heard someone shout.

"SHUT UP!!! LUCE AND THE OTHER GIRLS WE'RE OUR ENEMIES WE HAD TO FIGHT THEM!!! T-THEIR DEAD!!! I-ITS OUR FAULTS...MY FAULT THAT LUCE AND HAPPY TURNED OUT TO BE MY ENEMIES!!" Natsu fell to his knees in tears now.

The whole guild looked at the boys to notice they were all crying. "Natsu..." Lisanna whispered his name as she was about to hug him again but he spoke up "...I-I love her...I love Luce yet...I let her go..."

That broke Lisanna heart but she knew he loved Lucy that's why she took him away from her. Lisanna had Natsu love her more then Lucy but it turned out he has always had Lucy in his heart. Just like the other boys they loved, the girls they let go years ago still.

The master came out of the infirmary to see that the boys are back but they were crying. He heard from the infirmary about the girls being the enemy...

"Welcome back boys...rest for now..." Master Makavro told them as his eyes sadden, the boys nodded as they left to go to their homes.

~2 weeks Later~

It's been two weeks since that mission that the boys went on...since they had to fight the ones they lost in that battle...

The guild was back to normal everyone was happy again. They went back to drinking and fighting well expect for six certain boys. They hardly been to the guild, they only go like three or two times a week.

It was spring the cherry blossoms were beautiful this time of year...especially when couples walk around together and families too.

The six boys decided to go out and take a walk together not like they had a choice. The master went to visit them and forced them to get some fresh air...

They were walking around like zombies they haven't been sleeping and they barely eat anything. All they been doing is mourning over the lost of the girls.

Suddenly something caught all of the boys eyes scarlet hair, Golden blonde hair, short messy blue hair, long wavy blue hair, long dark blue hair and white long wavy hair plus two exceeds.

The boys eyes widen as they ran to those girls and exceeds as they hugged the six beauties that they missed so very much...

To be continued