zero - the smell of coffee and stationairy

It was a regular workday for the successful CEO Kim Min Seok, as he sat in his big office of a huge office block. He made himself comfortable on the new leather armchair he got just a week ago and the reflection of his glasses showed an opened documentfile on his computer, which he was currently working on.

His fingers danced over the black keyboard and he concentrated to not make any mistakes. His on his mind though was something different - was he actually going insane because of an unusual feeling or was he just insecure? After typing one huge paragraph, Min Seok leaned back on his desk chair and sighed, as he looked out the glass front to watch the traffic of Seoul on the streets. He let out a sigh, while grabbing his cup of coffee with his hand and lightly sipping the hot liquid. This is actually so tiring, the man thought out loud and closed his eyes to just imagine his desires.

Women never fulfilled his needs and never really satisfied him in any way. Weeks ago he showed his charm in a rather shabby club, where a lot of skinny young ladies run around in lingerie and show their skills on their pole. One of them fell for him instantly and wanted more than just talking - of course, he seduced her to follow him to a small hotel and go beyond talking. However, at that particular moment he didn't find himself attrackted to her and tried to fix a certain problem with the popular blue pills.

The CEO even got sick because of the little blue helpers - and that multiple times. Heartracing and musclepain were a result of an overdosis. At that certain night weeks ago, he gave up on it completely and just sipped on a glass of wine at home and thought, It will never work, I just can't help it, while leaning back on the couch, sstared at the ceiling and growling in frustration.

A knock interrupted his thoughts and he ajusted his round glasses, while looking at his office door with a light smile "Come in", he said in a calming voice and leaned a bit forward to continue his work on the file.

Choi Young Hee, his loyal female secretairy, walked in, with a huge package of papers, including important documents and maybe new contracts by other companies to sign. "Mr. Kim", she said in her soft voice and reached out to hand her boss the files, with a smile on her wine-red lips. Very well rounded...but what do other men find so attractive about females?, he started thinking to himself and slightly looked at her décolleté but wandered away with his eyes quickly.

"Thank you" , he said with a stern but at the same time soft voice and looked carefully at the cover of the documents "What is it?" Min Seok opened the first page and started reading the first words, after realizing it was an invitation for an important event. "Have you found out yet?" Ofcourse, he knew himself what it was about, but he was always curious, weither his employees read files dedicated to him before he gets to see them or not.

"I scanned it quickly and it seems like, you will attend another big meeting of all kinds of companies located in Seoul" She placed her hands behind her back shyly and showed her cute smile. For sure, she might liked her boss too much and he noticed it too, but he just wouldn't give in.

"Mrs. Choi" Kim Min Seok called his secretairies name in a serious tone and removed his glasses to clean the spectacles with a pure white cloth, while looking up to the woman. He kind of felt bad for her, being called  CEOS personal slut  by her colleagues, since they found out about her desire for the chef. On the other hand it was understandable for him - her style of clothing said it all, he thought. But deep inside, he wanted to give her a chance and let her shine in his business for at least once.

"You will be the one who accompanies me through the whole event instead of my manager"