Chapter 2 - Missing You

Chapter 2

Sirius POV

Seven months ago I found that note. The note that shattered my heart into pieces. I know that we weren't dating or anything, but I love her.

The first time that I read that tear soaked note I didn't believe it at first. I had to read it a few times to let it sink in. And after it did it was more of a shock than anything. For weeks after that I just cried. I don't care if I'm a guy. I cried and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Even though in Lou's letter she states that she will probably see me sometime in the future I know that it's probably not true. If she knew that she would be returning then the parchment wouldn't be soaked, and the writing wouldn't be smudged.

Throughout the first few months I didn't do much. Without Lou here it was almost always silent except for the occasional movements of the tree or the sounds of the students at Hogsmeade. I missed the evenings during Lou's transformations. I missed getting mad at her for sneaking out to see the Weasley twins or Lucy's son, and most of all I missed being with her. Watching her sleep, and then falling asleep while playing with her long blonde hair.

After my few weeks to a month of depression had passed I still felt upset but I had forced my mind into thinking of other things. About two months after Lou had left I had brought Pettigrew along with Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter (my godson), and hermione granger. Along with my old friend from school, Remus Lupin we convinced the three third years that I was innocent. Personally I didn't think that Remus thought that I was innocent.

After Harry and Hermione saved me from getting the dementors kiss they gave me a hippogriff named buckbeak. His feathers were long and soft,like Lou’s hair.”Dammit” I thought to myself.I seriously need to stop thinking of how much I love Lou, I just need to find a way to just push her to the back of my mind. I know that she’s probably never coming back so I don’t want to think of her. At all. 

My mind was trying to control my heart which really wasn’t working at all. I’ve tried pretty much everything to get her out of my head but nothing’s working. So there’s only one thing left to do. 

Find her.